Discuss Pellegrini

TGR said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
Getting personal now hey Billy about my lovely family...

Something you could only ever dream of mate.....

Keep on living your Parisian dream.
Me-I will just live my life happily with my family,3 gorgeous children,gorgeous wife and happily keep backing up Mancini until you stop talking about him as if he never existed.

-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 pm --

BillyShears said:
Getting personal now hey Billy about my lovely family...

Something you could only ever dream of mate.....

Keep on living your Parisian dream.
Me-I will just live my life happily with my family,3 gorgeous children,gorgeous wife and happily keep backing up Mancini until you stop talking about him as if he never existed.

'Not questioning you - just taking the piss out of you for being a moron'

Surely that is 'personal abuse' yet again by Shears? Hope the mods of warned him?
Mods?
I'm sure SHB can cope with Billy, the lads just a bit of a caricature, think of a combination of Jonny fart pants and banana man.

andyhinch said:
TGR said:

Surely that is 'personal abuse' yet again by Shears? Hope the mods of warned him?
Mods?
I'm sure SHB can cope with Billy, the lads just a bit of a caricature, think of a combination of Jonny fart pants and banana man.

Cheers fella.I am cool with the grief that Billy gives out. I give it him back but just don't mention his family....

andyhinch said:
TGR said:

Mods?

Cheers fella.I am cool with the grief that Billy gives out. I give it him back but just don't mention his family....
He lives in bedsit with a small stuffed hamster, a bit strange but each to their own.

andyhinch said:
TGR said:

Mods?

has Billy got any kids?

andyhinch said:
andyhinch said:

He lives in bedsit with a small stuffed hamster, a bit strange but each to their own.

In a Parisian garret with eerie shadows dancing on the peeling walls cast by a flickering gaslight, a hunched figure coos over a quivering bundle of fur whose destiny is the unspeakable horror that is...Silence of the Hamsters

BobKowalski said:
andyhinch said:

In a Parisian garret with eerie shadows dancing on the peeling walls cast by a flickering gaslight, a hunched figure coos over a quivering bundle of fur whose destiny is the unspeakable horror that is...Silence of the Hamsters
It's a lifestyle choice few can get away with.

http://eplindex.com/33378/engineering-change-manuel-pellegrini-tactical-insight.html

Interesting read... with his previous success you can see why he is trying to use a 4-4-2 formation (more like 4-2-2-2) unfortunately for pelligrini he didnt have to manage so many over paid players, who possibly miss a little enthusiasm to cover for others (ie. Yaya, nasri, dzeko)
The defensive mids in this formation need to hold more and cover to protect on the counter but I just dont know how this will work when you see yaya strolling back like yesterday or lescott keep losing concentration and making the wrong decisions.

Manc in London said:
The wounds caused by the whole Mancini should stay/go debate are still tender.

Why can't we just move on?

You do realise that sadly this is just the beginning, egos have been damaged and now the tables have turned.

The inners are outers and the outers are now inners, I can't see an end to it to be honest and I think it's going to rattle on all season, unfortunately.

Danamy said:
Manc in London said:
The wounds caused by the whole Mancini should stay/go debate are still tender.

Why can't we just move on?

You do realise that sadly this is just the beginning, egos have been damaged and now the tables have turned.

The inners are outers and the outers are now inners, I can't see an end to it to be honest and I think it's going to rattle on all season, unfortunately.

Just as I feared would happen, people need to just get on with supporting the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.