Discuss Pellegrini

Danamy said:
Manc in London said:
The wounds caused by the whole Mancini should stay/go debate are still tender.

Why can't we just move on?

You do realise that sadly this is just the beginning, egos have been damaged and now the tables have turned.

The inners are outers and the outers are now inners, I can't see an end to it to be honest and I think it's going to rattle on all season, unfortunately.
You may see it like that. I'm just concerned at the way we're playing

Ducado said:
Danamy said:
Manc in London said:

You do realise that sadly this is just the beginning, egos have been damaged and now the tables have turned.

The inners are outers and the outers are now inners, I can't see an end to it to be honest and I think it's going to rattle on all season, unfortunately.

Just as I feared would happen, people need to just get on with supporting the club

Comparing the present with the past is natural, as is speculating about the future.

If we all just lived in the moment and nodded in agreement there'd be nothing to discuss and most threads would be full of posts saying "ditto".

Danamy said:
Manc in London said:

I don't think that's a fair reflection on everybody who was an inner - I'm more than happy to give Pellegrini a fair chance as are the majority of posters on here, and certainly the match going blues who I talk to.
It looks to me that a handful are just relishing the chance to have a go back at those who took their irrational hatred of Mancini too far.
It won't stop whilst the likes of Fantasy Ireland have snide digs in pretty much every thread where there's a chance to and Billy continues to relish the part of pantomime villain.

BobKowalski said:
In a Parisian garret with eerie shadows dancing on the peeling walls cast by a flickering gaslight, a hunched figure coos over a quivering bundle of fur whose destiny is the unspeakable horror that is...Silence of the Hamsters

I'm sure this was him in The Little Paris Kitchen TV programme

Episode-1_zps6493cb50.png

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Manc in London said:

You may see it like that. I'm just concerned at the way we're playing

exactly, no shape, no real difference from last season accept we've already lost away at a newly promoted team. It was a shambles at times because of the problems at the back. Something that needed addressing years ago, lack of depth in terms of quality. It would be unfair to blame the current manager, but the last one should have been backed , not undermined by the very people who should know better.

All getting uncomfortably personal in here.

One question raised by Razak leaving, shortly after Suarez, (our two best prospects in my book), I thought Pellegrini was brought in as part of a holistic approach to foster links between the EDS and the main squad, but we've let our two best prospects go in less than a fortnight. It's a head scratcher. I genuinely thought I saw the vision of Soriano and Txiki, but apart from Guidetti, who's been here longer than Mansour (and it;s looking a lot less likely he'll be called upon now that we've gone and spent on four attacking players this summer), we've let go of what I consider the players we might have needed/wanted in the near future. I feel a touch irritated. I was on board with the vision but what happened to it?

Danamy said:
Manc in London said:

I was an inner but i will never become an outer

Skashion said:
All getting uncomfortably personal in here.

One question raised by Razak leaving, shortly after Suarez, (our two best prospects in my book), I thought Pellegrini was brought in as part of a holistic approach to foster links between the EDS and the main squad, but we've let our two best prospects go in less than a fortnight. It's a head scratcher. I genuinely thought I saw the vision of Soriano and Txiki, but apart from Guidetti, who's been here longer than Mansour (and it;s looking a lot less likely he'll be called upon now that we've gone and spent on four attacking players this summer), we've let go of what I consider the players we might have needed/wanted in the near future. I feel a touch irritated. I was on board with the vision but what happened to it?

If you look across from the ground you'll see £150 million worth of vision being erected

Suarez and Razak,in particular,were far from being our best prospects,neither would have made it here.

We need to make room for the genuine talent coming through,those two leaving is a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.