Discuss Pellegrini

In just over one week's time either these flat performances will be forgotten or we'll be taking out more ads in Italian press begging Bobby to come back.

Personally I'm thinking we will kick on and sort ourselves out but doubts are justified.

Some of you are like those Japanese soldiers who refused to beleive the war was over and hid in the jungles for ages

Mancini has gone, it's been done to death i's over no going back let it go and move on

Excuses are rolling out, international break, injuries etc.

The resources he had today should have easily beat Joke City.

Ducado said:
Some of you are like those Japanese soldiers who refused to beleive the war was over and hid in the jungles for ages

Mancini has gone, it's been done to death i's over no going back let it go and move on
At least if I was a Japanese soldier I'd have a gun to put a bullet in my head so I wouldn't need to put up with the inept shit served recently!

Ducado said:

We all know Mancini has gone and won't be coming back. People are moving on and discussing yet another poor performance. However, you can't expect there to be no comparisons, We can move on and happily discuss great performances when we get them but for now we can only discuss what's in front of us.

Today was a drab affair lucky to get away with just the draw really. I'm fully behind Pellers though needs a couple more weeks for his style of play to sink in. Beat United next week and we'll be back on track.

Ducado said:

It's not about not getting over Mancini it's just clear we have traded a ferrari for a skoda. If your gonna sack someone you sure as hell better replace them with someone better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.