Discuss Pellegrini

Ducado said:
Some of you are like those Japanese soldiers who refused to beleive the war was over and hid in the jungles for ages

Mancini has gone, it's been done to death i's over no going back let it go and move on

Ironically, it's my fellow Mancini Outers who haven't moved on. If we'd have served up the last 3 performances under Mancini, there'd be blood on the cleaver on here, but because some posters invested so much into their desire to see the back of Mancini, they refuse to have a word spoken against Pellegrini. Well I think it's ironic anyway.

I can accept shit results, but shit performances where he stands on the touchline looking like a zombie not trying anything different is difficult, why not try 4231 or at 60 minutes put and extra man in midfield to try win that battle and give us a platform from which to build?

I want him to do well but he needs to step up and fast.

I dont think that the result today was the main issue for myself at least.

Bobbys results were hardly much different - you could almost say thats what we all expected. But for me there is a difference we dont control possession we dont look solid at the back and i dont see any team method of play all of which were never an issue under Maqncini - simply put we have regressed.

Garcia seems to be getting a lot of shit but clearly centre half aint his position so why the fuck is MP playng him away at Stoke - maybe he would argue he had little option personally i would have said Rodwell. Either way regardless of Javi performance the person that picks him is MP and therefore ultimately he holds the can.

The work rate of Stoke and Cardiff was excelltent pressed us high made it difficult but still managed to get numbers behind the ball

Sorry but for me MP aint the man - the only reason for playing Garcia today is that he did not want to risk Jolean - please god let this be true if Javi starts next week then i will despair

citysince88 said:
I can accept shit results, but shit performances where he stands on the touchline looking like a zombie not trying anything different is difficult, why not try 4231 or at 60 minutes put and extra man in midfield to try win that battle and give us a platform from which to build?

I want him to do well but he needs to step up and fast.

Good shout. I remember when Mancini used to do that everyone was saying "what the fuck's he doing" but more often than not it worked!

RandomJ said:
Ducado said:
Some of you are like those Japanese soldiers who refused to beleive the war was over and hid in the jungles for ages

Mancini has gone, it's been done to death i's over no going back let it go and move on

It's not about not getting over Mancini it's just clear we have traded a ferrari for a skoda. If your gonna sack someone you sure as hell better replace them with someone better.

Is Ducato a Trabant?

Just to play devils advocate here but if Jose can return to Chelsea then it's not really impossible to suggest that a certain Italian could prowl the touch line of mcfc once again

Just sayin

bobmcfc said:
Just to play devils advocate here but if Jose can return to Chelsea then it's not really impossible to suggest that a certain Italian could prowl the touch line of mcfc once again

Just sayin

Can you imagine Dismal Dave's reaction to that?

bobmcfc said:

Just sayin

And we've reached the bottom of the barrel.

bobmcfc said:

Just sayin

Yeah, I miss Mario.

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

Just sayin

And we've reached the bottom of the barrel.

Oh behave billy, it was a mere suggestion and I'm not that arsed that you didn't like it. Opinions are allowed and really, admit it, he wasnt as bad as you made him out to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.