Discuss Pellegrini

BillyShears said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

He's also currently unemployed having been sacked by City in a similar manner to his sacking at Inter. That suggests his social skills aren't just poor with the players but also with the people who sign his pay cheques too.

but he wins leagues and trophies....and that at the end of the day is all that matters......ferguson is/was a deplorable human being but he was a born winner.......so was mancini and while I agree with you in his many faults (and especially that he should never have criticised players in public) he got them to perform....

I hope that while Pellers is being the nice guy infront of the cameras that int he dressing room he is reading them the riot act and then also looking at his own choices and seeing where he is going wrong ....I can see it as Im sure you can billy so hopefully he can and he changes it very fast....

Kazzydeyna said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

100% this.

We have fucked over our best manager ever, in a very amateurish, not to mention disgusting manner, and for what?

This fucking dickhead?

MP is now and forever will be a poor mans mark Hughes. And the two clowns that employed him are no better than Peter Swales. In fact they are worse. At least Swales loved city. These two dickheads are simply keeping their bank accounts healthy until Barça come calling them back.

Not good enough, we need a change. Now. Today.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/ypqNOIp.gif[/bigimg]

If it´s the players then you can rest assured that they still wouldn´t be putting in a shift for Bob if he were still here - damned if you do, damned if you don´t. The simple answer is get shut but we got rid of the wrong players instead.
Who would be willing to sanction the sales of Aguero, Silva and Yaya ? Has anyone got the balls to do it coz if it´s about saving money then there´s your answer. Is Yaya just pissed off at the treatment of his bro and using these insipid performances as payback?
Just putting that one out there

BillyShears said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:

He's also currently unemployed having been sacked by City in a similar manner to his sacking at Inter. That suggests his social skills aren't just poor with the players but also with the people who sign his pay cheques too.

I can't recall Bobby getting an ASBO Billy. I would prioritise winning trophies over keeping the deputy kit man and Vicky Kloss happy.

Far too early to be at "panic mode", however there are definitely reasons to be concerned.

Have said in other thread, and said it the other week as well, but the fact MP has stuck rigidly to the 4-4-2 throughout all the games really worries me.

Quite why, in a game like today, he didn't push Yaya forward at any point is very strange. When a formation isn't working then you have to make changes. I've not got a problem with him trying to fine tune a 4-4-2 with a new style and starting matches as such, but not being prepared to change things around when required has me dumbfounded.

Jesus, usual suspects on here still unable to believe that City sacked their beloved, dapper Bobby Boy despite all the evidence/indications in the decent press that the guy was arrogant and deeply unpopular with most of the City staff. Still blind to the fact that last season was probably the most disappointing in our history since we got relegated to the old 3rd Division, particularly when you factor in the budget, funds and players at our disposal. We've only played 4 league games so far yet the knives are out, who are we turning in to? Let's give the guy a chance to bed in.

mike channon´s windmill said:
If it´s the players then you can rest assured that they still wouldn´t be putting in a shift for Bob if he were still here - damned if you do, damned if you don´t. The simple answer is get shut but we got rid of the wrong players instead.
Who would be willing to sanction the sales of Aguero, Silva and Yaya ? Has anyone got the balls to do it coz if it´s about saving money then there´s your answer. Is Yaya just pissed off at the treatment of his bro and using these insipid performances as payback?

Hmmm ......I dont think so<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm --<br /><br />
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Jesus, usual suspects on here still unable to believe that City sacked their beloved, dapper Bobby Boy despite all the evidence/indications in the decent press that the guy was arrogant and deeply unpopular with most of the City staff. Still blind to the fact that last season was probably the most disappointing in our history since we got relegated to the old 3rd Division, particularly when you factor in the budget, funds and players at our disposal. We've only played 4 league games so far yet the knives are out, who are we turning in to? Let's give the guy a chance to bed in.
You really have to ask yourself why Mancini wasnt backed after winning the PL

davymcfc said:
Kazzydeyna said:
Pam said:

100% this.

We have fucked over our best manager ever, in a very amateurish, not to mention disgusting manner, and for what?

This fucking dickhead?

MP is now and forever will be a poor mans mark Hughes. And the two clowns that employed him are no better than Peter Swales. In fact they are worse. At least Swales loved city. These two dickheads are simply keeping their bank accounts healthy until Barça come calling them back.

Not good enough, we need a change. Now. Today.
Oh my god.

I'll go for rag....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pam said:
RandomJ said:

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.
Great great post..and imagine if wed have given him 80 million as well pam...
Just got back to piccadily and loads saying the same.

We did give him £80m. In fact we gave him £130m. He spent it on Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov and Balotelli, not one of whom he came close to eliciting anything remotely approaching consistency or value for money from. But having shite man management skills doesn't bother you, eh?!
Those best placed (ie Khaldoon) made the right call. We were on the slide under Mancini, looking increasingly limited and easy to thwart, and any amount of bleating on your behalfs won't change that fact. The great shame is that so far Pellegrini has tanked big time, with not only little sign of improvement, but rather active regression. It is my sincerest wish that he sorts it out pronto though, so we don't have to listen to any more bitter, retrospective, drivelling on this board.......

rastus said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

Hmmm ......I dont think so

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm --

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
You really have to ask yourself why Mancini wasnt backed after winning the PL

So we all agree then that the problem is player power - those on the top dollar are the tail wagging the dog? If that´s the case we´re screwed unless MP can miraculously turn us into a Stellar version of Villarreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.