Discuss Pellegrini

karen7 said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
No one is saying it was a bed of roses. However, we are creating next to nothing. The team appears to have gone backwards when we were told by MP at the start of the season that we would be seeing a free flowing attractive football City. So far i've seen nothing of it. I want MP to succeed as much as anyone but looking at him on the touchline today I didn't see any fight in the man, a gentleman yes, a winner, i'm not so sure. I hope i'm proved wrong but I think it may be a long hard season.

This,i want to see some fight and enthusiam from him on match days,maybe too much of a thinker and not a doer

Except look what he did at Malaga, Villarreal, and Real Madrid. Why can't he do the same thing with City? How much time do we need to give this guy?

Lavinda Past said:
bobmcfc said:
What did he say in his post match comments

Probably something along the lines of 'this was a good result... Stoke are a very tough team to play at home... Mark Hughes is a great manager'

While thinking... 'what the f*ck am I going to do next? I wonder if the Chile Job Centre has any good jobs going?'
Or maybe a job making chilli

RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

Phil Meup said:
RandomJ said:
bobmcfc said:

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini: "It is always a difficult game at Stoke, but it's a good point in a difficult week with all the players we had on international duty. We could only spend one day with the squad and we also have the Champions League next week."

Excuses already after a few games. Doesn't fill you with confidence.
Would you rather he slagged off the players in public?1
Of course he's got to make excuses - it doesn't mean he's clueless!
Give him a chance - I thought we'd struggle with Silva & Clichy injured & Vinnie already out.
It's still early days FFS.

Yes I would rather he slag the players off in public, they fucking deserve it. Some of them get more a month than the rest of us will earn in 5 lifetimes the very least they could do is put in a shift and play well. If they can't be arsed then they deserve every last bit of criticism that comes their way. This is why you need a winner at the helm because all Pellegrini will do is praise mediocrity.

AtlantaSkyBlue said:
karen7 said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
No one is saying it was a bed of roses. However, we are creating next to nothing. The team appears to have gone backwards when we were told by MP at the start of the season that we would be seeing a free flowing attractive football City. So far i've seen nothing of it. I want MP to succeed as much as anyone but looking at him on the touchline today I didn't see any fight in the man, a gentleman yes, a winner, i'm not so sure. I hope i'm proved wrong but I think it may be a long hard season.

This,i want to see some fight and enthusiam from him on match days,maybe too much of a thinker and not a doer

Except look what he did at Malaga, Villarreal, and Real Madrid. Why can't he do the same thing with City? How much time do we need to give this guy?

I agree,i cant think for the life of me why we are playing so badly,he doesnt appear to me to be thinking on his feet very well

Worrying but much too early to implode. Give it another 6 games and if theres no Cohesion then serious questions need to be asked from the top down.

Pam said:
RandomJ said:
It's the "arm round the players" thing that really confuses me. If you think back to your school days if you had a strict teacher there would be no talking or messing around you just got on with your work but if you got one of those useless teachers who tried to be your mate you'd take advantage and piss about and get nothing done.

The reason Mancini was so vocal about his players was because the useless twats were just not putting in a shift and for the money they get each week that is disgusting and so rightly so they should be criticised. How is Pellegrini being their mate going to inspire them to play better when there is no consequences for playing shit? No doubt they went into the changing room at full time, Pellegrini gave them all a hug and said they were unlucky today and the players just pissed off home.

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.
Great great post..and imagine if wed have given him 80 million as well pam...
Just got back to piccadily and loads saying the same.

Phil Meup said:
RandomJ said:
bobmcfc said:

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini: "It is always a difficult game at Stoke, but it's a good point in a difficult week with all the players we had on international duty. We could only spend one day with the squad and we also have the Champions League next week."

Excuses already after a few games. Doesn't fill you with confidence.
Would you rather he slagged off the players in public?.

Well I would, for one.

Pam said:
RandomJ said:

Mancini has won 4 Coppa Italia's, three Serie A titles, an English PL title in only his second full season in England and an FA Cup. I give not a shit about his fucking social skills with the players.

Well said, Pam!

Rodwell and Jovetic will be rusty. Not got our main man at the back and isn't it Negrados first start ? It will take more than 4 games to feel the full effect of a new manager surly? Bit of calm is needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.