Discuss Pellegrini

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Well said, mate.
You think that abrasive piece of shit was a good post? No wonder this site is becoming so divided.
The irony of that post is

Blueinsa was told to get behind the manager and team last season by all us inners
As he was one of the main outers who talked shit.
Irony or not, there is nothing incorrect in what he has posted, TCM.

flb said:
Can you explain to me why we left Navas, Aguero, Fernandinho and Lescott on the bench yesterday ? And where was Dzeko- you know that striker he's lauded all pre season as being integral to the team ?
Its quite easy to explain, we have a CL away game on Tuesday, and united next week, some/many/all were rested with that in mind.

cleavers said:
flb said:
Can you explain to me why we left Navas, Aguero, Fernandinho and Lescott on the bench yesterday ? And where was Dzeko- you know that striker he's lauded all pre season as being integral to the team ?
Its quite easy to explain, we have a CL away game on Tuesday, and united next week, some/many/all were rested with that in mind.

Rested after 3 games ?

Abrasive? Not sure if that's the right adjective His post wasn't aimed at a particular poster which I think is the main catalyst for division on the board.

The key words within his post were "four" and "games" btw.
Accusing a section of City fans of not caring about a club and having a man crush on our former manager who they need to get over is pretty abrasive to me. It's also pretty divisive from where I stand because it presumes the guilt of just Mancini Inners. Constant belittling of Inners makes the Outers just as guilty for the divisive atmosphere on here at the moment. Unfortunately, you're now sounding like you're joining in. Doubly so from what you said to me at the train station yesterday when you said if that performance had happened under Mancini I'd be "wanking over it", I assure you, I fucking wouldn't have. I was more than capable of admitting shit performances under Mancini without saying Mancini was shit and yesterday was a shit performance. Difference is, I didn't jump right into having a go at Pellegrini just because it was a shit performance. That's where your mind went right to though wasn't it. I didn't say anything about Pellegrini. I just said it was a shit performance. It was your mind that jumped straight to defending the manager and denigrating me and my support of Mancini even though I didn't mention Pellegrini at all.

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
Well said, mate.
You think that abrasive piece of shit was a good post? No wonder this site is becoming so divided.
The irony of that post is

Blueinsa was told to get behind the manager and team last season by all us inners
As he was one of the main outers who talked shit.

Bob had more than 4 games though yeah?

No sentiment in top level sport, especially football and he knows better than anyone that he wont be allowed time but 4 games? Seriously?

I will start to get worried if we are cut adrift at xmas but until then, he will get the benefit of the doubt.

FYI, always behind the team mate, always but managers and players come and go with the exact same fate awaiting Pellegrini as the rest of them but 4 games is not the end of his reign as well you know.

I have slept on yesterday performance and let me just put one thing out there.

Not one blue,one wants Pellegrini to fail so they can say "told you so". For people to think that blues want to score cheap shots is really quite silly.

My concern is this.Pellegrini has won nothing.
Yesterday he looked like a defeated man already.
He looks haunted as if he is thinking "Wtf have I took on here".

The players for sure need to buck up and start earning what they are paid for.
I still think that Pellegrini will be gone by Christmas and replaced by somebosy else-Who,I have no idea however do we really think that the Spanish pair and Khaldoon have not looked at the 4 performances and thought bar Newcastle this is unacceptable.
Somebody posted last year that Mansour/Khaldoon are winners.They don't accept second best.
So my question is this.Are we happy to just progress in europe-not guaranteed at all and accept a non trophy winning season?
I for one am not but my opinion or anyones on here are not what the board look at.
I will stand by my guns that the sacking of Mancini will put our club back 3 yrs at least but that in no uncertain terms means I or anyone wants us to fail.
Next 2 games are pivotal in our season.
I am not sure why but I just have a bad feeling about things that are going on. Of course off the pitch it is going well,but I for one currently am interested in on pitch performances.

flb said:
cleavers said:
flb said:

Rested after 3 games ?
No, rested because the next 2 are more important/difficult and we need no more injuries ?

flb said:
blueinsa said:
Skashion said:

Skash, you are right, it was a shit post but the sentiment remains.

Many on here need to take a long hard look at themselves.

He seems to be doing a good job of destroying players confidence of late- Navas has either been pulled off or found himself on the bench apart from the Newcastle opener. A player who thrives on minuites on the pitch and needs to play to settle is collecting splinters .

If your happy then bully for you, he seems to be heading down shit street and its of his own making.

I see your back, no doubt "pissing yourself laughing" at us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.