Discuss Pellegrini

Ducado said:
So now we have the new outers, who do they want as the manager?

Think Pelegrini will only go if he doesn't qualify for champs league so he has the season to impress his methods on the players because that all that matters, players can sniff a fraud out within a month or 2 and believe this if we start losing and dropping down the league these players will stitch him up! Oh I reckon Benitez will be our next manager a step up from Pelegrini and a step down from Mancini that is my opinion....

Seriously, what the fuck has happened to this site and its members?

Last night was bad enough but logged on after a night shift to some of the most cringe worthy shit ive ever had the misfortune to see on here.

4 fucking games the man has had with shit loads of injuries and a shed load of new players to bed in.

4th in the fucking league table after 4 fucking games and above the fucking rags!

It isn't about our club for a lot of you, its about some man fucking crush on a guy who had his time and is now gone.

get over it, get over him and get on with supporting the fucking club ffs!

Ducado said:

ffs! Some Bluemooners should hang their heads in shame....

A thumping win next week against the rags and Pellegrini will suddenly be the new messiah.

Get a grip, we have played four games, there are many new players who are getting to know each other....if we are mid table in February I could maybe understand some of the comments....

Regarding Roberto M, I liked him, liked him a lot, but the fact remains for whatever reason, he wasn't liked by a fair percentage of the players, so he had to go.

I understand this is a forum, and a place to vent frustrations, but calling for the manager to be sacked in mid September is a joke.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Ducado said:

ffs! Some Bluemooners should hang their heads in shame....

A thumping win next week against the rags and Pellegrini will suddenly be the new messiah.

Get a grip, we have played four games, there are many new players who are getting to know each other....if we are mid table in February I could maybe understand some of the comments....

Regarding Roberto M, I liked him, liked him a lot, but the fact remains for whatever reason, he wasn't liked by a fair percentage of the players, so he had to go.

I understand this is a forum, and a place to vent frustrations, but calling for the manager to be sacked in mid September is a joke.

It's old ground but you don't let players decide who they want or don't want for there manager..

blueinsa said:

Last night was bad enough but logged on after a night shift to some of the most cringe worthy shit ive ever had the misfortune to see on here.

4 fucking games the man has had with shit loads of injuries and a shed load of new players to bed in.

4th in the fucking league table after 4 fucking games and above the fucking rags!

It isn't about our club for a lot of you, its about some man fucking crush on a guy who had his time and is now gone.

Well said, mate.

blueinsa said:

I think the snag is the 4 teams we've played and the "improvements" we've made in both the playing staff and the management.

so far it doesn't bode well.

Ducado said:
de niro said:
blue underpants said:
Sorry mate but i have never made a snap decision in my life i am too long in the tooth for that, i have watched this team since 1960 and this smacks of and is on a par with the late great Malcolm Allison replacing the even greater Joe Mercer, it stinks and if people think Pellers is anywhere near as good as Mancini they need to have a look at themselves
The people who came on this board and slagged Mancini off thinking the grass would be greener once we got rid of the best manager since Joe should hang their heads in shame, its 4 games in and its like a massive kick in the bollocks on a cold Winters day.....its fuckin painful

fantastic post. you are spot on. I posted earlier that this is like 1971 all over again.
Give over

Sadly i agrere

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Well said, mate.
You think that abrasive piece of shit was a good post? No wonder this site is becoming so divided.

Skash, you are right, it was a shit post but the sentiment remains.

Many on here need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.