Discuss Pellegrini

knuckles said:
jake28 said:
LongsightM13 said:
It's wrong to say that was an away display from last season.
No, it was even orse. It was Wolves away from even earlier, the day Micah made Jarvis look like Messi.
Unimpressed to say the least with the manager today. Had no effect at half time, got every substitution drastically wrong.
Why the fuck were Aguero & Silva, our two worst players by a mile, still on the field?
Why remove Navas just as the game was opening up?
Why remove Fernandinho when a foothold was needed and Yaya was being a typically lazy, sideways, non-tackling Shithouse.
Nasri against a hard working team. Why?
Lazy, complacent, slow, spineless, ponderous, cowardly, physically cowardly.
I remember a multiple trophy winner getting sacked fir that kind of display.
Too many automatic choices, undroppable cruisers taking the piss.
Hart, Yaya, Silva etc need a spell on the bench away from home. Teach them humility if nothing else.
Can someone explain how this is progress?

I agree 100% and I'm not confident this type of performance will be a one off this season. We have much tougher tests than Cardiff away to come so no point in blindly having faith it will be turned around in a short space of time because it won't. A draw away at Stoke would be acceptable to some on here based on what happened today but it wouldn't be acceptable for that very same reason.

I agree whole heartedly with the two posts above, it seemed like we went back in time to last season, yes we outplayed them for long periods, but yet again tactically the wrong subs were put on, Navas should not have been taken off, we were playing against a hard working defence and we needed to stretch them after Dzeko scored that fantastic goal. I guess we don't have to talk any further about our defence

Have you any knowledge as to why Navas was substituted

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
LongsightM13 said:
No, it was even orse. It was Wolves away from even earlier, the day Micah made Jarvis look like Messi.
Unimpressed to say the least with the manager today. Had no effect at half time, got every substitution drastically wrong.
Why the fuck were Aguero & Silva, our two worst players by a mile, still on the field?
Why remove Fernandinho when a foothold was needed and Yaya was being a typically lazy, sideways, non-tackling Shithouse.
Hart, Yaya, Silva etc need a spell on the bench away from home. Teach them humility if nothing else.
Whilst you make some good points mate, these are things that the manager may well have only just discovered for himself today. Let's see how he sets us up and manages our next away game, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Common sense at last

LongsightM13 said:
Whilst you make some good points mate, these are things that the manager may well have only just discovered for himself today. Let's see how he sets us up and manages our next away game, you may be pleasantly surprised.

I'd have liked to think he'd have watched some vids of last season's away games.

Rammy Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:

I'd have liked to think he'd have watched some vids of last season's away games.

he mustn't watch them in training either ;-)

Pam said:
bobmcfc said:
Pam said:
Are we going to buy a defender? Letting Toure go isn't looking like the best idea we've ever had.
I don't think we could have got him to stay but it was glaringly obvious we needed cover in that area considering the loss of nastasic and then vinny. And when you consider what a prize whopper Garcia is in defence ( I raised my concern before the match and was assured Micah would play with lescott) then you have all the data you need to see the need for a good defender

They were a bloody clueless pairing pre season as well.

We were scary today in defence. It was comical and lazy and you would not expect that kind of display from a team with the best defensive record in the prem for the last three seasons.

blue underpants said:
JULES said:
keneke1234 said:
i mean cmon, its been TWO games.... you cant judge the manager based on TWO freaking games... give the man some time, he will deliver once the team fully gets how the manager wants to play and they adjust to the somewhat new system.
Christ! theres a man on here talking sense, come on you lot GET HIM
But hes NOT talking sense, dosnt matter one jot if its 2 games or 22 games, there was a supposed title challenging team of internationals V The Welsh Dog n fuckin Duck and the Dog n DUCK SHOWED WHO WANTED IT MORE.
Like it or not thats what happened

yes, we did lose a game that we should really be winning, but in the year we won the league we also lost to a pretty poor sunderland team and also a newcomer in swansea away, so this one away game against a really motivated first time ppl at their home is perhaps not the best way to judge the manager. yes he might made some mistakes today, but you learn from your mistakes and everyone makes them, you cant possibly expect 5:0 trashing every week

This thread will end up in the classics section. Of that I've little doubt. I'm pretty sure I know who the starring cast will be too. :)

Ducado said:
Bloody hell there is some over the top reactionary nonsense on here tonight

Is it really over the top? Maybe City will go on and put this result well behind them, but fans are today worried because many of last season's failings, eg lack of concentration and bottle, remain ...despite a new manager ... and a net spend of something like £85m on new players.

grim up north said:
knuckles said:
jake28 said:
Good post i definately think yaya needs to be benched to show him nobodys bigger than the club you should wear the shirt with pride and always give your all something i just dont see in toure at the moment.World class player on his day but seems to be lacking application.I as a fan dont want to see players strolling around knowing there untouchable.The premiership is a tough league and you cant carry passengers everbody has to put in a shift including you mr toure!

I agree 100% and I'm not confident this type of performance will be a one off this season. We have much tougher tests than Cardiff away to come so no point in blindly having faith it will be turned around in a short space of time because it won't. A draw away at Stoke would be acceptable to some on here based on what happened today but it wouldn't be acceptable for that very same reason.

I agree whole heartedly with the two posts above, it seemed like we went back in time to last season, yes we outplayed them for long periods, but yet again tactically the wrong subs were put on, Navas should not have been taken off, we were playing against a hard working defence and we needed to stretch them after Dzeko scored that fantastic goal. I guess we don't have to talk any further about our defence

Have you any knowledge as to why Navas was substituted

BillyShears said:
This thread will end up in the classics section. Of that I've little doubt. I'm pretty sure I know who the starring cast will be too. :)

It will be along side a long list of of yours. You have more front than Blackpool Mr Shears lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.