Discuss Pellegrini

If Mancini had been manager for that performance the Cabal would have stuck an apple in his mouth and roasted him on an open fire.
- Aguero, Silva, Nasri and YaYa ARE living on past glories.
- The whole team have shown that they ARE NOT doing the high line pressing and defending piece.
- The whole team ARE over elaborating on an industrial scale in front of goal.

Early days, but Pellegrini has now seen the level of the job that needs to be done. He hasn't long to sort it out. two or Three more games like that and the title is gone. Maybe a top 4 finish if Liverpool and Spurs keep going or the Two or three games become Four or Five.

BillyShears said:
This thread will end up in the classics section. Of that I've little doubt. I'm pretty sure I know who the starring cast will be too. :)
After conceding 3 goals against Cardiff, I'm not sure I share your confidence

BillyShears said:
This thread will end up in the classics section. Of that I've little doubt. I'm pretty sure I know who the starring cast will be too. :)
I'm sure you will do your utmost to keep it flowing along nicely mate..(yep, I appreciate the irony of my post! Ha!)
Anyone trying to point score after today needs to take a look at themselves. Mancini has gone, and even if he was still here the evidence points to us not doing a great deal better than how we got on today. I'm gutted about the result, and in many ways our overall performance was identical to many of last seasons aways - however there are loads of things to stay positive about and as long as we buy some quality back up for Vinny/Nasty we will finish there or thereabouts.

That said if we fail to bring somebody else in at the back I genuinely worry about us.

Marvin said:
BillyShears said:
After conceding 3 goals against Cardiff, I'm not sure I share your confidence

After going 1-0 up against a tiring team and then conceding 3 goals I'm not sure I share my own confidence prior to the season kicking off...

If it does end up in the Classics, Im happy to go on record and say Im backing Manuel.

Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:
I'm sure you will do your utmost to keep it flowing along nicely mate..(yep, I appreciate the irony of my post! Ha!)
Anyone trying to point score after today needs to take a look at themselves. Mancini has gone, and even if he was still here the evidence points to us not doing a great deal better than how we got on today. I'm gutted about the result, and in many ways our overall performance was identical to many of last seasons aways - however there are loads of things to stay positive about and as long as we buy some quality back up for Vinny/Nasty we will finish there or thereabouts.

That said if we fail to bring somebody else in at the back I genuinely worry about us.

There has been nothing more than point scoring on an epic scale tonight, which is something I feared would happen, especially after Dave and Billy were rubbing peoples noses in it after Monday, it's all a bit sad really

Ducado said:
Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:

There has been nothing more than point scoring on an epic scale tonight, which is something I feared would happen, especially after Dave and Billy were rubbing peoples noses in it after Monday, it's all a bit sad really
Hopefully it's just people venting their anger rather than people's real thoughts, which would be pretty sad.

bobmcfc said:
Pam said:
bobmcfc said:
I don't think we could have got him to stay but it was glaringly obvious we needed cover in that area considering the loss of nastasic and then vinny. And when you consider what a prize whopper Garcia is in defence ( I raised my concern before the match and was assured Micah would play with lescott) then you have all the data you need to see the need for a good defender

They were a bloody clueless pairing pre season as well.

We were scary today in defence. It was comical and lazy and you would not expect that kind of display from a team with the best defensive record in the prem for the last three seasons.

Kompany back and all is well, just a blip

Ducado said:
Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:

Anyone dumb enough to rub peoples noses in us twatting Newcastle on Monday is an idiot given a) we always twat Newcastle b) we invariably twat better teams than Newcastle at home and c) Newcastle were so inept the humane thing to do would have been to call the game off at half time and take everyone down the pub.

As for today there was an obvious matter of concern in us conceding 3 bleeding goals to bleeding Cardiff when a) we had actually got our noses in front and b) they were starting to tire which usually means we do pass go and do collect 3 points. Getting in front and staying in front is pretty much what we do. Not scoring and then dicked by a sucker punch is also what we sometimes do. But we scored fucking first. For fucks sake.

Ducado said:
Pablo1 said:
BillyShears said:

I found myself getting involved with the bullshit far more than I wanted to towards the end of last season. It spoilt my enjoyment of the forum to be honest and I don't want to spend this season doing the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.