Discuss Pellegrini

BlueAnorak said:
baildon blue said:
Pellergrini already getting the chop from some City fans.

No. Folks just aren't optimistic given Sunday after the Arse friendly. He will still be given the full season by most - including me - unless he proves to be useless. Though if we fail to beat Hull or Stoke the noise of disquiet will get louder. It will also get very loud if we lose to the rags as well.

If he doesn't win two trophies in the next two seasons he will be toast. Also if we fail to qualify for Europe in any season he will be toast AND most importantly if we don't out of the Champions league group or win a trophy this season he will also probably be fired.

This is what you can deduce from what the chairman said in his end-of-season report: One trophy a year. We are now following the Chelsea root to success - any talk of organic growth is really just bollocks.

But of course,you wouldn't want any of the above scenarios to come true,would ya now.......??

If we don't win at least the Premier League or Champions League I expect him to fuck off back to Portugal.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
baildon blue said:

No. Folks just aren't optimistic given Sunday after the Arse friendly. He will still be given the full season by most - including me - unless he proves to be useless. Though if we fail to beat Hull or Stoke the noise of disquiet will get louder. It will also get very loud if we lose to the rags as well.

If he doesn't win two trophies in the next two seasons he will be toast. Also if we fail to qualify for Europe in any season he will be toast AND most importantly if we don't out of the Champions league group or win a trophy this season he will also probably be fired.

This is what you can deduce from what the chairman said in his end-of-season report: One trophy a year. We are now following the Chelsea root to success - any talk of organic growth is really just bollocks.

But of course,you wouldn't want any of the above scenarios to come true,would ya now.......??

as he is a True Blue then no he wouldn't .....

but what he says is true.....

those that currently run our club have already shown that they won't tolerate what they consider to be mediocrity so Pellegrini will clearly have to achieve more than he has managed elsewhere in order to avoid Bobby's fate

unless of course we are now truly 'holistic' and will therefore ignore alleged mediocrity in favour of, well, whatever it is they mean by that...

maybe Arsenil are holistic?

BlueAnorak said:
Why is it "just bollox" ? How are we taking the Chelsea route ? Sorry I don't buy that we're nothing like Chelsea.

However, no matter how optimistic you were/are about MP, yesterday was a major setback, we weren't unlucky, it wasn't a freak result, and under any circumstances (and without disrespecting them) our squad losing to Cardiff's squad is simply not good enough, the performance wasn't good enough, no matter who tries to say it was OK. MP won't accept it, nor should we as fans, it wasn't just the defence, the midfield didn't create enough, and the strikers weren't good enough.

What happened to Mancini had to happen imho, his time was up, successful as it was, but it shouldn't let the players off scot free, they let Mancini down plenty of times last season, and yesterday they let Pellegrini down, but above all, when they play like that, they let us as fans down. I'll not try to defend them when they're not good enough, just as I wouldn't defend the manager, any manager.

SAMH4000 said:
If we don't win at least the Premier League or Champions League I expect him to fuck off back to Portugal.

Where does one start with this...?

SAMH4000 said:

Chelsea thread is on the general forum...

cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
SAMH4000 said:

Where does one start with this...?
Stretford ?

he'll need to get into the boring 0 - 0 groove to gain acceptance over there now

what Moise does best lol

@City_Watch: Zaba on yesterday's defensive debacle: "We were doing zonal [marking], now it's individual marking in the box. Sometimes it's hard."

Zabaleta failed to prevent Campbell from getting the ball

Garcia was wasted by marking their player instead of standing in the middle to attack the ball.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
baildon blue said:

Hang on everyone..fantasy has spoken so take not..do not ever mention Mancini or else..Tell you what mate..as a blue of 40yrs nearly what I find fucking annoying is people like you having a go because maybe not all of us agree with the decision still to get rid of Mancini....
Yes I wish he was still the manager..I wish the club would have fucked the players off such as hart etc who clearly got him sacked bit they didnt..they sacked Mancini using the holistic bollocks.As a previous poster stated it is clear that the club prefer the tea lady or the groundsman to be happy rather than have a manager i place who has won the premiership..won the cup ...won the shield..what have we got now?I for one am reserving judgement until ten games in at least because he deserves every chance to be here.Transitional season my arse...anything other than top two and knockout of europe and I expect the Spanish duo to be getting shot..not forgetting he has had 80mill so far...Is that ok for you fantasy?idiot..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.