Discuss Pellegrini

cleavers said:
BlueAnorak said:
This is what you can deduce from what the chairman said in his end-of-season report: One trophy a year. We are now following the Chelsea root to success - any talk of organic growth is really just bollocks.
Why is it "just bollox" ? How are we taking the Chelsea route ? Sorry I don't buy that we're nothing like Chelsea.

However, no matter how optimistic you were/are about MP, yesterday was a major setback, we weren't unlucky, it wasn't a freak result, and under any circumstances (and without disrespecting them) our squad losing to Cardiff's squad is simply not good enough, the performance wasn't good enough, no matter who tries to say it was OK. MP won't accept it, nor should we as fans, it wasn't just the defence, the midfield didn't create enough, and the strikers weren't good enough.

What happened to Mancini had to happen imho, his time was up, successful as it was, but it shouldn't let the players off scot free, they let Mancini down plenty of times last season, and yesterday they let Pellegrini down, but above all, when they play like that, they let us as fans down. I'll not try to defend them when they're not good enough, just as I wouldn't defend the manager, any manager.
I felt exactly the same during and after the game
Far too slow and what seemed like no 'real' commitment to put them to the sword

Very disappointed with yesterday having left with high hopes of a quicker tempo and some flair

MP's just playing keepie uppie until Pep gets here? Eyes on the prize son ,eyes on the prize. Don't listen to the fuckwits saying its not the winning its the taking part that counts. Fuck that. Pots please Pelle.

Ffs now weve got people saying pellegrini is bulletproof til pep gets here. I despair.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hang on everyone..fantasy has spoken so take not..do not ever mention Mancini or else..Tell you what mate..as a blue of 40yrs nearly what I find fucking annoying is people like you having a go because maybe not all of us agree with the decision still to get rid of Mancini....
Yes I wish he was still the manager..I wish the club would have fucked the players off such as hart etc who clearly got him sacked bit they didnt..they sacked Mancini using the holistic bollocks.As a previous poster stated it is clear that the club prefer the tea lady or the groundsman to be happy rather than have a manager i place who has won the premiership..won the cup ...won the shield..what have we got now?I for one am reserving judgement until ten games in at least because he deserves every chance to be here.Transitional season my arse...anything other than top two and knockout of europe and I expect the Spanish duo to be getting shot..not forgetting he has had 80mill so far...Is that ok for you fantasy?idiot..

My favourite internet warrior........

I want what's best for the club,you'd think a super blue(of 40yrs.....) like you would want similar....?

Its sad as fuck that you and your band of merry men pay lip service to Pellegrini while all the while you cant wait for him to trip up so you can wave your Mancini hard dicks in the air!

Predictably pathetic.

BillyShears said:
BobKowalski said:
BillyShears said:
Haha quality ranting. Bad news for you is Pellegrini could finish 4th and not win a cup and he'd still not be under any pressure from above. Our owners aren't knee jerk fools and Pellers will get at least until Pep finishes his Bayern sojourn. :)

To be honest I'd say that was bad news for all City fans...I've grown attached to winning things and being successful. Still we all get our pleasure in different ways...

Two trophies in three years and your attached. Hahaha.

We'll win plenty under Pellers, just reassuring St Helen that just as Hughes and Mancini got time and space, so will our current manager. Nothing wrong or worrying about that.

Too right I'm attached. After 30 odd years of sweet fuck all I'm not just attached I'm ready to get hitched. Currently I've gone from expectant bride to half expecting to get dumped at the alter. To date the profound changes Pellers has bought to the team is to switch from zonal to man marking or to be exact 'false man marking' although unlike the 'false no. 9' I'm not convinced this will be the tactical masterstroke Pellers is hoping for...still Cardiff seemed pretty happy with it...

..unlike Zabs who is not quite so happy with it but then as there is no pressure to succeed this season we do at least have lots of games in which to practise the change to the one fucking thing we were actually quite good at. But the riddle to the man marking mystery (the mystery being why we didn't actually mark anyone #spoiler) is that I wasn't aware Pellers was anything but a good old fashioned zonal man so why the change if indeed it was his idea to change it?

Call a cab. The game is afoot Watson.

Memo to Manuel Pellegrini- no team has ever won a Premier League title without significant contributions from English field players- FACT

English players just care more even in the tough away games that our foreign lads don't seem to wake up for. Aguero for instance is probably the biggest homer since Robinho.

I'd like to see Barry or Rodwell play behind Yaya & Fern for tricky away ties...reckon there won't be wank players prancing through our midfield à la Messi like yesterday if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.