Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy said:
baildon blue said:
flb said:
Just about sums it up, its an absolute disgrace what this squad has become and somebody ultimately is responsible, defensive wise we are an absolute shambles, as you say, we had the best defence for three seasons running before this idiot turned up.

Keegan-esque sums it up perfectly.
Don't knock Keegan .
Even he got a backs to the wall draw at Old Turdfford , 10 years ago .
Even Keegan could get a draw for us .

He was also man enough to recoginse when he wasn't up to the job and do the honourable thing & walk away from it.
He was .

baildon blue said:
Cheesy said:
baildon blue said:
Don't knock Keegan .
Even he got a backs to the wall draw at Old Turdfford , 10 years ago .
Even Keegan could get a draw for us .

He was also man enough to recoginse when he wasn't up to the job and do the honourable thing & walk away from it.
He was .

Don't think Manuel will walk away - he'll be too interested in his pay off like most of them are. Don't blame him as I'd hold out for the payoff too.

Danielmanc said:
baildon blue said:
Cheesy said:
He was .

Don't think Manuel will walk away - he'll be too interested in his pay off like most of them are. Don't blame him as I'd hold out for the payoff too.
Does he deserve a pay off though .
I wouldn't give him anything .

baildon blue said:
Danielmanc said:
baildon blue said:

He won us the double in his first season

Manuel Pellergrini' - As quoted at yesterday's post match press conference:

"The only way we can change it is working. Working with the minds of the players, working with the team. Working with a lot of things. We must improve and I hope when the team wins again that we will recover their trust."

Maybe it's just me reading more into it than I should, by not taking into account that English isn't his first language,
but did anyone else consider
his use of the words 'We will recover their trust,' rather than, 'They will recover their confidence,' more than a little interesting.

You have to wonder what, if any, contingency plans our senior management have? At what point would they think enough is enough and give Pellegrini his marching orders?

We are currently on a run of 6 points from our last 6 games. Are they going to sit tight and hope (against all evidence to the contrary) we can pick up the necessary 12-14 points from our remaining 6 matches to get us top 4?

Sometimes it takes a brave a man to sit tight when all are panicking but equally when you've a manager that looks beaten, with players that no longer listen to him or simply don't care, doing nothing just results in the slow fall down the table.

For me Pellegrini just has to go now. Otherwise we'll sleepwalk into the Europa League.

baildon blue said:
Danielmanc said:
baildon blue said:

Deserve doesn't come into it though BB - he's got a contract and that's all that matters in this regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.