Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

Manchester_lalala said:
I really want to see what viera could do. Inexperienced but sod it. Two quality managers have failed to keep a lid on this squad, both ended up with a bunch of unhappy set of twats. One thing we won't get with PV is 442, unlike mancini and pellegrini. Brings a couple of youngsters into the squad along with some quality signings, I can't see why not. I've always backed pellegrini but yesterday annoyed me and all the frustration during one season got to me. PV till the end of the season, then see where it goes from there.

We all know pellegrini is staying till the end of the season though.

It's a lovely idea if it pays off, but the risk is, you're throwing a good man under the bus if it doesn't work out. It's very hard for a sacked / failed manager to stay at a club, even if it was a case of 'too much too soon' for him. It's a hell of a tough call to do that to a valued guy.
My gut feeling says 'too much too soon'.

George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

We did at win at Hull

urban genie said:
bluefandk said:
Ray78 said:
Sabella is the most obvious choice.

Why? He is not exactly a top tier maneger.

maybe because he is available, willing to come, and also because the sheikh once tried to hire him before for Al-Jazira FC so maybe thinks he will be an adequate for what we need now(but not long term),

Or maybe it ain't him at all and just a rumour, if pellers is gone let paddy look after the team till the season ends

Well Mancini was Khaldoons choice
Pellegrini was the Spanish duo choice
So why not the man who puts his money on the table having his choice

Hope it's Ancelotti though but the nutter from Spain sounds good entertainement

George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

With a bit more effort we could have done the same.
Why rely on luck?

Pastor Kidney said:
George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

We did at win at Hull
We didn't win easily, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.