Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

If shit was rice pudding we'd never be hungry.

Mattyc55 said:
George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.

Even better with nutmeg

Pastor Kidney said:
George Hannah said:
With a bit of luck and decent refereeing we could have easily won at Hull, West Ham, QPR, Chelsea, Liverpool, Burnley, Palace and the swamp and also turned over Stoke, Arsenal, Chelsea and Hull at home. If we had we'd already be crowned champions and a marble statue of Manuel would be being chipped away at as I type.
We did at win at Hull
I rest my case

Manchester_lalala said:
I really want to see what viera could do. Inexperienced but sod it. Two quality managers have failed to keep a lid on this squad, both ended up with a bunch of unhappy set of twats. One thing we won't get with PV is 442, unlike mancini and pellegrini. Brings a couple of youngsters into the squad along with some quality signings, I can't see why not. I've always backed pellegrini but yesterday annoyed me and all the frustration during one season got to me. PV till the end of the season, then see where it goes from there.

We all know pellegrini is staying till the end of the season though.

Said it for weeks we have nothing to lose appointing Paddy he certainly won't stand shit off the lazy ones and could be what we are looking for , right under our nose

Trouble with Vieira is that he is another top player who hasn't got the experience in fully managing the seniors. Especially when our top 4 status isn't secure and he was fully concentrating on the EDS side. You can mention Giggs but he was only given 4 games (they had their replacement already in place) he was still registered as a player and United had nothing to play for as they had no chance in qualifying for either the Champions League or the Europa League. It has been a while since Vieira has had full contact with our squad.

grim up north said:
Mattyc55 said:
George Hannah said:

Even better with nutmeg

Delicious

Ray78 said:
Trouble with Vieira is that he is another top player who hasn't got the experience in fully managing the seniors. Especially when our top 4 status isn't secure and he was fully concentrating on the EDS side. You can mention Giggs but he was only given 4 games (they had their replacement already in place) he was still registered as a player and United had nothing to play for as they had no chance in qualifying for either the Champions League or the Europa League. It has been a while since Vieira has had full contact with our squad.

Doesn't look as though Pellegrini as had much contact with our squad lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.