Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentine radio in the last half an hour, don't know who the bloke talking is but he mentions Sabella in a few questions but this was his answer to the City one:

221 Radio 103.1 @221radio · 10m 10 minutes ago
#LaRevolución #EDLP | EN VIVO | Federico Bueno: "Sabella tiene muchas chances de dirigir al Manchester City" <a class="postlink" href="http://221radio.com.ar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://221radio.com.ar</a>

translates as:

"Sabella has many chances to lead the Manchester City"

Pelle is good for the team but i dont think he is that calm , Media got him also not only His tactics have been read out well but also some players of our Squad have been reduced to One Trick ponies For Ex Jesus Navas I dont think he is that bad but he needs to offer more just like Pelle needs to Stop one dimensional Attack strategy I.E ball From the wings 4-4-2 is a Great Formation it can work out in Europe but the way we play is Attacking , Pelle needs to understand this he thinks holding the ball in the 3rd will prevent attacks just because it worked last year still Chelsea and many teams scored on Counter attacks . We can Defend with 4-4-2 and attack with 4-3-3 like madrid .

I think we need to calm with pelle i know Derby defeat was an emotional moment but it wasnt surprising because of the form of the team has been poor .
Going after Ancelloti is great i think he can come to city other options should be .

I think the options below are good for the development of the Club they bring great tradition and show alot of faith in youngsters , we will need to patient with them . Champions League Trophy wont make City a powerhouse but a Tradition , Clubs Youth promoted to First team and Consistency .

Jurgen Klopp has been read well too by the Tacticians and he is developing a plan b his over all tactics are much more balanced than Pelle . We still dont know if he will come to City . He will be great for the teams Espeicially the youngsters .

Frank De Boer should be contacted again .

Sabella ok but mostly his Argentina did well because of Messi

No to Rafa Benitez

The way I see it there is 2 ways to look at this we either let him go now and the media will spin it as another merry go round in Citys managerial position and we never give them a chance. Or we keep him till the summer hope we get top 4 and then replace him and let our media guys spin it that a replacement became available that we could not turn down.

In all honesty I would rather he stay and see Yaya. Dezeko, Bony, Milner and Navas fuck off.

Stephenhakin said:
Mister Appointment said:
Damocles said:
Considering they all had a board meeting together yesterday and wouldn't leak this stuff off of their own backs, Khaldoon and the Sheikh obviously think the same.

To be honest, I get the impression whatever disappointment may well exist with regards Pellegrini and his hand in our underperformance, there is absolute outright fury at the levels of commitment shown by certain players. They will without doubt be fucked off whereas a decision about Pellegrini will be much more considered and will be taken with one eye on who they can replace him with and when.

Everyone keeps looking at this from one angle - Pellegrini's gotta go. However it's worth looking at it from the club's point of view. You've got a shortlist of three candidates who you feel are the best people to succeed Pellegrini - but for whatever reason all three of them aren't prepared to come this summer. But, one of them (or all of them) is prepared to sign up for summer of 2016 now. Do you then sack Pellegrini for 12 months of drift? No you don't, and no the club won't.

It's going to come down to whether one of the three they want, they get. If they don't, there won't be a change this summer.

Who are the 3? Pep? who else?

Any 3 from 4 if that is the case
Pep
Ancelotti
Simeone
Klopp

Pep no chance for at least 12 months
Simeone highly unlikely having just signed a contract extension

So it's either CA or JK but we went for Pellegrini who was a outsider at the bookies if iirc

the originalkippaxman said:
The way I see it there is 2 ways to look at this we either let him go now and the media will spin it as another merry go round in Citys managerial position and we never give them a chance. Or we keep him till the summer hope we get top 4 and then replace him and let our media guys spin it that a replacement became available that we could not turn down.

In all honesty I would rather he stay and see Yaya. Dezeko, Bony, Milner and Navas fuck off.

Bony? give the lad a chance!

FanchesterCity said:

Everything was going fine before he joined somebody has to take the fall for this. Either the opening of the new training ground half way through a season or an overpriced knee jerk reaction purchase. Unfortunately this is all Bonys fault and he needs to be booted to bring the calmer back into the camp.

Exchange Bony for Nasri

spanishblue said:

Exchange Bony for Nasri

Sorry Nasri gets saved from the chop on the basis he has a fit bird. All started going wrong when we got rid of Javi Garcia now he has one stunning looking bird.

FanchesterCity said:

Everything was going fine before he joined somebody has to take the fall for this. Either the opening of the new training ground half way through a season or an overpriced knee jerk reaction purchase. Unfortunately this is all Bonys fault and he needs to be booted to bring the calmer back into the camp.

I can see where you're coming from there.
It's no coincidence there was a solar eclipse not long after his arrival. It's typical City to miss all the warning signs to be honest.

spanishblue said:

Exchange Bony for Nasri

Sorry Nasri gets saved from the chop on the basis he has a fit bird. All started going wrong when we got rid of Javi Garcia now he has one stunning looking bird.

Boner beats Bony. There's a headline waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.