Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching the Madrid derby right now can see how far we have to go - balls and desire wise anyway

Yeah, I was thinking what if we play tonight with Atletico or Real. Difference in pace, desire, balls, tactical discipline of players...

I've renewed again.
I don't know why really..
I don't enjoy it as much these days.
The atmospheres is shit.
I don't feel any connection to any of the players or the manager. Mainly due to no young local lads Coming through.

But I've done and by August I will be looking forward to it again

Ducado said:
Some dummies being spat out of collective prams in this thread

Not renewing because of a bad run, good grief

It's akin to the boy who gets all the toys then suddenly gets bored because the X Box isn't quite doing what he was promised. Shower of tarts. You go to City because....it's City. There's nothing better than being at the match. Irrespective of the manager, the players, the owners, if city are playing, then you go. If a poor(ish) season causes you to turn down the chance of a season ticket, then fuck off to Cineworld or the Trafford Centre where your mard money will be welcome.

johnnytapia said:
Ducado said:

It's akin to the boy who gets all the toys then suddenly gets bored because the X Box isn't quite doing what he was promised. Shower of tarts. You go to City because....it's City. There's nothing better than being at the match. Irrespective of the manager, the players, the owners, if city are playing, then you go. If a poor(ish) season causes you to turn down the chance of a season ticket, then fuck off to Cineworld or the Trafford Centre where your mard money will be welcome.

I concur

Ducado said:

I'm perfectly happy with it. Less people to compete with on loyalty points for the big ticket games.

That's the fun thing about the loyalty point system - generally you do get rewarded for when you go and not rewarded when you don't go. If you lose out on tickets then you've no one to blame but yourself.

Just a note

This thread is for point of discussion and not for venting and ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.