Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielmanc said:
80s Shorts said:
Mister Appointment said:
To be honest, I get the impression whatever disappointment may well exist with regards Pellegrini and his hand in our underperformance, there is absolute outright fury at the levels of commitment shown by certain players. They will without doubt be fucked off whereas a decision about Pellegrini will be much more considered and will be taken with one eye on who they can replace him with and when.

Everyone keeps looking at this from one angle - Pellegrini's gotta go. However it's worth looking at it from the club's point of view. You've got a shortlist of three candidates who you feel are the best people to succeed Pellegrini - but for whatever reason all three of them aren't prepared to come this summer. But, one of them (or all of them) is prepared to sign up for summer of 2016 now. Do you then sack Pellegrini for 12 months of drift? No you don't, and no the club won't.

It's going to come down to whether one of the three they want, they get. If they don't, there won't be a change this summer.

I really wish you would stop this faux itk rubbish that has been prevalent throughout your posts since you changed your username.

I mean you state the bleeding obvious and then try and dress it up as inside info.

It's tiresome, boring and says much about what you think about the members of this forum.

Nah the cabal have got their 'man in Monaco' along with the 'Deepthroat from Didsbury' - they know more than Khaldoon

'Deepthroat from Didsbury'

fpmsl

I reckon Rafa will be our manager before the end of the season - a stop gap till we try for guardiola or bring in Viera

EalingBlue2 said:
I reckon Rafa will be our manager before the end of the season - a stop gap till we try for guardiola or bring in Viera

Don't think he'll been here before the end of the season as Napoli want too much compensation. However he'll be here soon unless Pelle hits 6 on the bounce.....

johnnytapia said:
Ducado said:
Some dummies being spat out of collective prams in this thread

Not renewing because of a bad run, good grief

It's akin to the boy who gets all the toys then suddenly gets bored because the X Box isn't quite doing what he was promised. Shower of tarts. You go to City because....it's City. There's nothing better than being at the match. Irrespective of the manager, the players, the owners, if city are playing, then you go. If a poor(ish) season causes you to turn down the chance of a season ticket, then fuck off to Cineworld or the Trafford Centre where your mard money will be welcome.
Are you 12 or somthing? Please grow up,

BlueAnorak said:
johnnytapia said:
Ducado said:
Some dummies being spat out of collective prams in this thread

Not renewing because of a bad run, good grief

It's akin to the boy who gets all the toys then suddenly gets bored because the X Box isn't quite doing what he was promised. Shower of tarts. You go to City because....it's City. There's nothing better than being at the match. Irrespective of the manager, the players, the owners, if city are playing, then you go. If a poor(ish) season causes you to turn down the chance of a season ticket, then fuck off to Cineworld or the Trafford Centre where your mard money will be welcome.
Are you 12 or somthing? Please grow up,

No, I'm eight. And it's "something" - one of my spellings at school this week as it happens.

OB1 said:
Danamy said:
A lot of the blame surely has to be down to the players mentality, although MP needs to have the balls to drop the players he feels are lacking in this department. Yaya springs to mind because he's already dropped Dzeko and Nasri for this reason.

The reason I've said the above has been evident in the last two games (Palace & Rags), we've started both games well and at the right tempo and pace with plenty of chances but the problem occurs when we concede, our mentality and confidence drains like a sand timer, is that MP's fault, we never used to be like that after conceding a goal?

The mentality issue very much relates to players MP inherited and so in that sense I do not think it is his fault but he is now responsible, in part, for doing something about it and maybe he has not done enough on that score. I think he has been badly let down by the players, who might have let him down whatever he did, but he needed to have been conspicous in doing more. His team have underperformed for most of the season and therefore he is not getting the best out of them.

While agreeing with much of what you say, I don't buy this old chestnut about who managers inherited. It's a recipe for bringing in a new guy and his backroom lackeys at great cost, spend £100m or two on players then start all over again two years later when said manager is sacked and richly compensated.

In any other walk of life, a manager may bring in the odd trusted individual but, by and large, has to make the best of the resources he/she is given.

GaudinoMotors said:
Danielmanc said:
Anyone watching the Madrid derby right now can see how far we have to go - balls and desire wise anyway

Brilliant battle - no one bottling it, no nativity. A real tactical, professional contest.

6a0128775b3615970c017ee59a4e6d970d-800wi

OB1 said:
80s Shorts said:
Mister Appointment said:
To be honest, I get the impression whatever disappointment may well exist with regards Pellegrini and his hand in our underperformance, there is absolute outright fury at the levels of commitment shown by certain players. They will without doubt be fucked off whereas a decision about Pellegrini will be much more considered and will be taken with one eye on who they can replace him with and when.

Everyone keeps looking at this from one angle - Pellegrini's gotta go. However it's worth looking at it from the club's point of view. You've got a shortlist of three candidates who you feel are the best people to succeed Pellegrini - but for whatever reason all three of them aren't prepared to come this summer. But, one of them (or all of them) is prepared to sign up for summer of 2016 now. Do you then sack Pellegrini for 12 months of drift? No you don't, and no the club won't.

It's going to come down to whether one of the three they want, they get. If they don't, there won't be a change this summer.

I really wish you would stop this faux itk rubbish that has been prevalent throughout your posts since you changed your username.

I mean you state the bleeding obvious and then try and dress it up as inside info.

It's tiresome, boring and says much about what you think about the members of this forum.

Funny how Mr A was able to tell me something via PM well before (I mean a few days) it became common knowledge.

PM, pretty pretty Pleeease !!

80s Shorts said:
OB1 said:
80s Shorts said:

Funny how Mr A was able to tell me something via PM well before (I mean a few days) it became common knowledge.

PM, pretty pretty Pleeease !!

Something hey? Impressive was it that sarah Lou was coming back to the street?

Balti said:
Danielmanc said:
80s Shorts said:

Nah the cabal have got their 'man in Monaco' along with the 'Deepthroat from Didsbury' - they know more than Khaldoon

'Deepthroat from Didsbury'

fpmsl

I suggest you read my earlier post in this thread! You won't get another chance

Cut this crap out out, there is no need whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.