Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
Mister Appointment said:
Damocles said:
Considering they all had a board meeting together yesterday and wouldn't leak this stuff off of their own backs, Khaldoon and the Sheikh obviously think the same.

To be honest, I get the impression whatever disappointment may well exist with regards Pellegrini and his hand in our underperformance, there is absolute outright fury at the levels of commitment shown by certain players. They will without doubt be fucked off whereas a decision about Pellegrini will be much more considered and will be taken with one eye on who they can replace him with and when.

Everyone keeps looking at this from one angle - Pellegrini's gotta go. However it's worth looking at it from the club's point of view. You've got a shortlist of three candidates who you feel are the best people to succeed Pellegrini - but for whatever reason all three of them aren't prepared to come this summer. But, one of them (or all of them) is prepared to sign up for summer of 2016 now. Do you then sack Pellegrini for 12 months of drift? No you don't, and no the club won't.

It's going to come down to whether one of the three they want, they get. If they don't, there won't be a change this summer.

I really wish you would stop this faux itk rubbish that has been prevalent throughout your posts since you changed your username.

I mean you state the bleeding obvious and then try and dress it up as inside info.

It's tiresome, boring and says much about what you think about the members of this forum.

who did he/she used to be i can't keep up with who's who

Why should people renew if they aren't enjoying it? For whatever reason.

Some may call it spitting the dummies out, I just don't see the problem.

moomba said:

that's fine by me but as damocles as already said come the day the next big game arrives as it inevitably will, lets not hear any bleating about not being able to get tickets through lack of points

moomba said:

At the end of the day people go to the football for all sorts of reasons , the babe you are trying to crack onto might be a big city fan and it gives you an opportunity to put your best foot forward even if you are not much of a supporter for the enjoyment and the thrill of winning and the despair of losing etc.

As soon as your next conquest stops going you stop going nothing to do with dummy spitting.

tonea2003 said:
Ducado said:
Some dummies being spat out of collective prams in this thread

Not renewing because of a bad run, good grief

embarrassing if that's the only reason, it really is

Nowt to do with form. I've seen City struggle in seasons gone by yet I never felt like this about my club.
When I was working away from the UK when "Super Stu" was in charge I couldn't understand why so many of you hated the fact he was keeping us up. Well now I understand.
Not only do I feel like a cash cow but I am really not enjoying the predicable slow paced crab football that is served up for the most part every game by City. It's probably the reason why the atmosphere isn't great at games this season - you have to "excite" the crowd to get them going.
What was really good about last season was the pace of our movement, fast paced counter attacks, the great one touch passes, the great runs and shots a plenty - especially before February 2014.
I know that many of our opponents are playing anti-football by parking the bus these days, but the Chuckle Brother football ("To Me, To you.") that is played this season in front of the opposition WITHOUT PACE and seemingly without any attempt to actually break the masked rank lines of 4 is as bad as anything Super Stu served up.
The contrast with last season where the ball was played QUICKLY from one side of the pitch to the other to find any weakness is very pronounced.
And if the players can't be bothered I'm not sure I can be bothered spending a good 6 hours travelling to and from each game. As I say I'll probably renew because I'd probably hate the absence of a game but logically I really can't see a good reason why i should.

tonea2003 said:
moomba said:

that's fine by me but as damocles as already said come the day the next big game arrives as it inevitably will, lets not hear any bleating about not being able to get tickets through lack of points

Anybody who collects points is a Johnny come lately anyway, were we given "loyalty" points at Maine Road ankle deep in piss playing Gillingham and the like.

All this points lark is bollocks anyway, the more money you earn the more likely you are to get tickets for big games, what's all that gold v platinum shit all about?

So just because a fan stops going for whatever reason all of a sudden some on here are saying grow a pair-bit fucking rich if you ask me.

I am renewing like i always have done but if i see wankers ambling round the pitch in a half arsed fashion because someone has given them a new contract they dont deserve then it will be curtains as far as im concerned.

If that makes me a shit mard arsed fan then tbh its not worth bothering with anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.