Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for my email from City showing me the highlights of yesterday's game .
They've sent me quite a few horror show highlights in the year of 2015 .
Nowt like promoting how shite we are .

So if Vieira takes over, is he allowed to try & get the team playing his way, in his favoured formations, or does he have to keep them playing in one of Pellegrini's formations, or Mancini's, which the players are used to even if he doesn't agree with it ?

If he does change to his own favoured system, which involves lots of high intensity pressing & workrate, & they only put in 15 mins effort, like v Liverpool & Utd, & we get fucking thrashed every game, does this blot on his record get ignored when he wants to apply for the job full time & will you lot asking for him now, be fair to him & keep an open mind as to his future capabilities as a City manager ? Or will you write him off ?

Don't even bother answering that part.

I see a few comments where people are saying we wouldn't sack him after a derby as it would be seen as though United have got rid of our manager!

Turn it on its head, isn't it the perfect time to get rid of him. It's a statement saying to the world, we've got rid of our boss because quite simply we've been shit since the turn of the year and the final straw was us performing so sh*t, we made Ashley Young and Fellaiani look like Messi and Ronaldo.

What use is Brian Kidd!!

Just sat there with Mancini now doing the same with Pellers.

Bring in Veira so he can sit there again and help with the day to day stuff. Hardly inspiring is he?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whether they sack him immediately depends on whether (a) they have someone who they believe can take the reins for the rest of the season and (b) whether anyone in (a) is more likely to get us top 3 than Pellegrini.

That implies the decision has been made that he is going? Or am I reading too much into that.

If so, why keep him. Put Vieira in. Can do no worse. Then do what United did with Giggs and offer Vieira a number 2 role.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
What use is Brian Kidd!!

Just sat there with Mancini now doing the same with Pellers.

Bring in Veira so he can sit there again and help with the day to day stuff. Hardly inspiring is he?

Convinced that Kidd will go this summer as part of any season review. Not slagging the man but its clear a change all round is needed.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I see a few comments where people are saying we wouldn't sack him after a derby as it would be seen as though United have got rid of our manager!

Turn it on its head, isn't it the perfect time to get rid of him. It's a statement saying to the world, we've got rid of our boss because quite simply we've been shit since the turn of the year and the final straw was us performing so sh*t, we made Ashley Young and Fellaiani look like Messi and Ronaldo.

That's tbe crux of it, losing that game in that manner is totally unforgivable

dancity19 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Whether they sack him immediately depends on whether (a) they have someone who they believe can take the reins for the rest of the season and (b) whether anyone in (a) is more likely to get us top 3 than Pellegrini.

That implies the decision has been made that he is going? Or am I reading too much into that.

If so, why keep him. Put Vieira in. Can do no worse. Then do what United did with Giggs and offer Vieira a number 2 role.

This all day long.

dancity19 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Even if the new manager doesn't want him so we have to sack him again ?

Good start.

I really wonder if Barca, Real, Bayern would have a similar run of results since January, how sooner would they fire the manager. No way they would still drag a manager for another games....

If we want to be like those clubs, we cant put up with managers like this.

If Pelle does the same run at Bayern he would have been shot around start of March maybe. But we waited until we are 15 points behind Chelsea. Or until 4th place is risky.

Mansour doesnt want us to be seen as a firing club. Well then eat what you cooked. Because now people might not see us in the CL at all next season.

4th place gets us only a qualifier and that is no guarantee of CL group stage, as we will be pressed by a quality team in august and its not gonna be fucking Burnley, Palace level of opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.