Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Karleone said:
hilts said:
dave_blue12 said:
I don't get all this Bobby Manc love.

We were truly fuckin awful in 12/13 after our first title. We lost the title to a shit rags team ffs !

Do I want him back ? No ! But right now I've had enough of Pellegrini and his bollox selections. We did better with no strikers !

Both Mancini and manuel were flawed, but since it is well accepted that a lot of the players and staff hated mancini pellegrini's record this season of 4 th in the league and shite in all cup competitions shows that Mancini is certainly the better manager at getting results when things are going badly

We need a new manager now!

Fixed

I wanted Patrick in months ago, nothing will happen now until the end of the season

Juan King said:
pudge said:
Copy and paste

*This thread is very similar to when we lost to Arsenal in 2012*

Maybe so, but this isn't just kneejerk. Pellers has been shite most of this season. There are worrying trends that have been on display all year. We have not performed at the required level this season & a large part of this stems from the manager!
l was being sarcastic.

The Arsenal card is the go to response for some, played routinely after the likes of Stoke, Burnley, Liverpool, Middlesbrough etc

Juan King said:
bondsman said:
OB1 said:
We had to fill those positions this summer / January but we needed to do much more and more money could not be spent. We could not (e.g.) compete for signings like Fabregas and Sanchez due to FFP restrictions.

Disagree no need to spunk 6 million on caballero or 32 on mangala. He never even plays the later so the need cant have been that great especially with nasty in squad. He's spent a fortune on dross. If we had added Sanchez for instance we would have been better spending just on one quality player who is proven rather than wasting money on maybes. The guy is a clown.

I think so too, but I'm not sure the signings are down to him. I think Cheeky needs to be looked at too!

Agreed. But then he's even more useless if he is just a patsy who doesn't challenge signings he doesn't rate. Or worse still undermines the puppet masters by not playing the guys they've bought. You cannot have a guy we waited all summer for and paid 32 mill for sitting on your bench. It beggars belief. Then some on here moan about ffp. I also feel sorry for the player. His confidence must be shot to bits.

4 wins out of the last 14 is sacking time for any manger.

Four.

Cuatro.

I'm not one of the pitchfork mob,

but...

Four.

CitizenTID said:
4 wins out of the last 14 is sacking time for any manger.

Four.

Cuatro.

I'm not one of the pitchfork mob,

but...

Four.

Never learns. He'll play 442 on Sunday, then we'll get beat, then after the match he'll say" we played very well but didn't take our chances". Then repeat.

Problem we have is that Txiki seems caught up in his Barcelona style of play and that every City manager from now on has to be of a similar philosophy to him that kit leaves our options incredibly limited.

I don't see Txiki going for anybody like Ancelotti, Klopp, Simeone etc...

It wouldn't surprise me to see Rodgers sacked and then employed by us.

Maybe it should be renamed the Stoke, Burnley, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, etc.. card in Pellegrini's honour?

pudge said:
Juan King said:
pudge said:
Copy and paste

*This thread is very similar to when we lost to Arsenal in 2012*

Maybe so, but this isn't just kneejerk. Pellers has been shite most of this season. There are worrying trends that have been on display all year. We have not performed at the required level this season & a large part of this stems from the manager!
l was being sarcastic.

The Arsenal card is the go to response for some, played routinely after the likes of Stoke, Burnley, Liverpool, Middlesbrough etc

sam-caddick said:
Problem we have is that Txiki seems caught up in his Barcelona style of play and that every City manager from now on has to be of a similar philosophy to him that kit leaves our options incredibly limited.

He better not go for Rodgers .
Bloody hell our stadium will totally empty if he employs him .

sam-caddick said:

but where is that style of play evident in how we play? Other than dominating possession? there is much less off the ball movement, little pressing etc.

baildon blue said:
sam-caddick said:

He better not go for Rodgers .
Bloody hell our stadium will totally empty if he employs him .
This ^ it'd just be a downgrade of what we already have now. We might as well just re-appoint Pearce if Brenda ever came into consideration. Can't see it ever happening though luckily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.