Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Silva turns 30 and suddenly he's on the wane?

Santi Cazorla had his best season at Arsenal aged 30 ffs! Silva easily has a few years of top level football left in him and anyone writing him off after a few poor games is being fucking ridiculous.

We were shite without him when he was injured & were still shite now that he's back. The whole team is underperforming and we should just go back to the side that started the season so well.

KDB needs dropping for a few games.

Silva aside, they commented on the behind the scenes shit that Mancini was causing, got told bollox it isnt like that and ultimately got proved right.

Pellegrini is a world class manager, his record shows that and is amongst an elite. You dont get to manage the clubs he has and win the things he has if not.

Hadn't he only won the Intertoto Cup in Europe before he came to us?

Silva aside, they commented on the behind the scenes shit that Mancini was causing, got told bollox it isnt like that and ultimately got proved right.

Pellegrini is a world class manager, his record shows that and is amongst an elite. You dont get to manage the clubs he has and win the things he has if not.
World class really?

World class really?

A good manager but world class no.

If that was the case we wouldn't be replacing him after 3 years at the helm.

Benitez managed Real as well and has many more trophies that MP to show for his efforts but no one would consider him a world class manager.

His time at City has been what we expected with the best squad in the premiership but no more than that although some would argue he has under achieved.

I think that Toure will go come the summer. As you say, the picture with Silva is uncertain. He looks unhappy to me. Maybe he fancies his last few years in Spain. I dunno. He may just not be fit yet and that frustrates him. Again, I'd give him more time off if he wants it and have him fighting fit for the CL.

There's definitely something up with him. Been far too many ineffective not that bothered performances. Toure is rightly slated when he isn't on it. DS is currently getting a pass. He won't under Pep. No one will.

There's definitely something up with him. Been far too many ineffective not that bothered performances. Toure is rightly slated when he isn't on it. DS is currently getting a pass. He won't under Pep. No one will.

If Pep comes to City, he will not accept any passengers. St David and KDB and others will have to work like they have never worked before if they want to get in the team / stay at the club. However, shouldn't we be discussing what Manuel is going to do to get these players to perform?

If Pep comes to City, he will not accept any passengers. St David and KDB and others will have to work like they have never worked before if they want to get in the team / stay at the club. However, shouldn't we be discussing what Manuel is going to do to get these players to perform?

Defo. I just got sidetracked. I think Pellegrini needs to drop one of Silva or KDB away from home and in bigger games and play with pace on both wings.

The balance in the first five games of the season was key to our success in those games IMO.

Huge call though on who to drop. On form currently it's not a huge call but you see what I'm saying.

Defo. I just got sidetracked. I think Pellegrini needs to drop one of Silva or KDB away from home and in bigger games and play with pace on both wings.

The balance in the first five games of the season was key to our success in those games IMO.

Huge call though on who to drop. On form currently it's not a huge call but you see what I'm saying.

I agree and I do. Unfortunately, far too many people get too precious when you say anything remotely negative about Saint David. I had hoped that Dave might actually be able to take on Yaya's role but there's been no real sign he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.