Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fernando and yaya 2 has never worked,if mp had looked at how klopp sets up his teams it would have been as obvious what we all said would happen.He arrogantly doesn't change our game to take into account the other side,that is what fucking annoys me
I've said it a couple of times before but why would he change how he played that game? They had Mignollet, Skirtl, Lovren, Moreno, Clyne, Milner, Lucas, Can, Lallana, Firmino and Coutinho. Not being funny but, without knowing the result, would any top 4 team in any major European league have changed their game to take into account that starting 11? I know they played well but it's not a team to instil fear. I just think there were many, many things at fault and we should move on and see if things look as gloomy on Saturday evening.

De Boer would be on my shortlist, and very near the top of it. He will have hunger and desire, and it`s now time for him to move up a level. His Ajax team play at Celtic tomorrow night for those who are interested.

DeBoer would possibly be worth a blast. I doubt he would do stupid shit, it's just whether he has that 'extra' something.

Just watching Roma stood off Barca playing offsides etc & currently 5-0 down. That's exactly how we will play at the back when we inevitably face them if we stay in the comp.

I've said it a couple of times before but why would he change how he played that game? They had Mignollet, Skirtl, Lovren, Moreno, Clyne, Milner, Lucas, Can, Lallana, Firmino and Coutinho. Not being funny but, without knowing the result, would any top 4 team in any major European league have changed their game to take into account that starting 11? I know they played well but it's not a team to instil fear. I just think there were many, many things at fault and we should move on and see if things look as gloomy on Saturday evening.
Yaya hasn't been able to cope with a pressing energetic team for a long time and mp should have taken that into account and put a 3rd body in there
I'm no expert but surely you study what the other team does.They sure as hell studied how we play and jimmy will have said target yaya,it's common sense surely?

Such as what he saw in traing that week and the players fitness levels led him to believe that was the correct team to pick.
s. If you genuinely believe Pellers is totally incompetent, that,s your prerogative and nothing I or others will say, will convince you otherwise.
He does a lot of things right but this blind spot he has with yaya is costing us and when the other team floods the midfield and we put yaya and 1 other i think that is stupid.Be more flexible is all i ask

Such as what he saw in traing that week and the players fitness levels led him to believe that was the correct team to pick.
s. If you genuinely believe Pellers is totally incompetent, that,s your prerogative and nothing I or others will say, will convince you otherwise.

Fitness levels my arse. He ran DeBruyne into the fucking ground a few weeks ago when it suited him.

Champions Lg/protecting own arse/doesn't especially give a fuck about losing to Liverpool if we can pick up the points later/ doesn't give a fuck about us.

He does a lot of things right but this blind spot he has with yaya is costing us and when the other team floods the midfield and we put yaya and 1 other i think that is stupid.Be more flexible is all i ask
Kaz, this is a circular argument as we don,t know what the facts were. Maybe he had no option other than to put Yaya in maybe he wanted to be more flexible, we simpky don,t know the ins and outs.

Kaz, this is a circular argument as we don,t know what the facts were. Maybe he had no option other than to put Yaya in maybe he wanted to be more flexible, we simpky don,t know the ins and outs.
It was evident from Delphs second half introduction, and to a lesser extent Fernandinho's that there was some flexibility on offer. Watching Delphs energy levels told me he could easily have started.
If we're always going to go back to the argument of us not knowing what goes on behind the scenes we might as well make the thread redundant. We can only go on what's in front of us and what we witness and Saturday wasn't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.