Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him gone on one condition, the entire shit medical team go with him.
images

Within 5 minutes, Barcelona has shown more hunger and desire without the ball than we did in all game. Barcelona that have won everything endless times.

If we could show half the desire in the majority of games, I'd be happy. If this is not down to the manager to motivate/fire up the players, I don't know.

Don't care if some results went our way today, Pelle is not good enough. Out!

Mangala is dogshit, did you see him v Hull in the week, he's two seconds behind play in his head, rubbish signing.

Is Otamendi a great signing ? I think the jury is most definitely out on that one.

Within 5 minutes, Barcelona has shown more hunger and desire without the ball than we did in all game. Barcelona that have won everything endless times.

If we could show half the desire in the majority of games, I'd be happy. If this is not down to the manager to motivate/fire up the players, I don't know.

Don't care if some results went our way today, Pelle is not good enough. Out!

Relying on other teams doing us favours this early in the season really is pathetic. I couldn't care less what United,Arsenal etc do. If we had a world class manager it wouldn't matter,this squad would walk the league this season. As it is we will be lucky to make the top 4 with the tactically inept one in charge. To rescue this season he HAS to go asap.

He has to go.

The performances this season have been disgusting, we are the biggest under achievers in football in term of the investment in that squad.

I know this is considered sacrilegious around here, but why does Khaldoon get a pass?

He hired the Barca boys and presumably gave his blessing to keep Pellegrini over taking Klopp. He approved the same treatment of Mancini, keeping him an extra year without addressing our underlying problems. We've had far more transfer misses than hits.

So why does he get a pass? He gives good speeches but football isn't his area of expertise. The chairman at PSG has arguably done better in a shorter time.

Relying on other teams doing us favours this early in the season really is pathetic. I couldn't care less what United,Arsenal etc do. If we had a world class manager it wouldn't matter,this squad would walk the league this season. As it is we will be lucky to make the top 4 with the tactically inept one in charge. To rescue this season he HAS to go asap.
The thing is an average manager would have us far further on, never mind a world class one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.