Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still shell shocked after what has happened today. We lost it 2-0 but anyone with a football brain knows we could have lost 6-0. That was how bad we were today and here we are once again blaming the useless tactics and team selection of the manager. However as many others have said I don't think he'll be gone until the final ball of our season has been kicked. It seems an eternity off.

Ancelloti will NOT come on a temp basis.

At last someone talking sense, who do we think we are that someone would move them and there family to Manchester for a short time as a makeshift. Who also happen to be some of the most in demand managers in the world.

Pelle is here for the season and any change would be counter productive in my opinion.

Pep has to come next season in my opinion or else we have really made a mistake (Klopp was my 1st choice all along and I think we could have got him as opposed to Liverpool).

I think Klopp could have built something really special at the club and also stayed for a long time.

The club must see Pep as the one who will close the gap to the big 3 and even if he leaves after 3 seasons, the club would have made the jump.

My worry is Klopp wanted Bayern and ended up at Liverpool because there was no guarantee Pep was leaving.

Usual bluemoon over reactions.

Anyone with half a brain could tell that the wind made a mockery of that game today. They had the benefit of playing into the wind giving them more control and we had an injury ravaged side with Silva playing who is still getting full match fitness back.

Still in 4 competitions, still with a very good chance of winning the league and we should sack the manager! What kind of prima Donna fickle fans have we become!!?

You only have to look at mourhino this season to realise that sometimes things go against a manager even ones who have proven their credentials time and time again.

No manager can be judged until the seasons done.

Well if we want to play attacking football some of our buys are baffling. How does Fernando fit into this ethos. He offers nothing going forward, can't defend and is generally poor all round. We spend half a summer chasing sterling who appears to be the most one footed footballer on the planet, yet he keeps playing him on the left . No youngster seems to get a chance which is staggering considering some of the dross on show lately. And if you want to play attacking football then Bony is the last man you want leading the line. Throw in Garcia, better than Fernando but again not good enough. Jovetic who seems to have played more for inter in 2 months than he managed in all his time at city and there are serious questions to be answered not just by the manager but by the scouts and medical team as well.

Anyone with half a brain could tell that the wind made a mockery of that game today. They had the benefit of playing into the wind giving them more control and we had an injury ravaged side with Silva playing who is still getting full match fitness back.

Still in 4 competitions, still with a very good chance of winning the league and we should sack the manager! What kind of prima Donna fickle fans have we become!!?

You only have to look at mourhino this season to realise that sometimes things go against a manager even ones who have proven their credentials time and time again.

Conditions were the same for both teams and Stoke actually played some decent football whereas we were unremittingly shite. A scoreline of 4 or 5-0 would not have flattered Stoke.

Yes, and the stupid fuckin manager picked the team with Silva in it.

Some very glum posts here. We're going through a rough patch, but have had lots of injuries and the remaining players have played a lot of matches in a short time or just come back from injury - but we are still only three points off first place. And people here saying we will be lucky to scrape fourth. Get a grip, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.