Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongest squad in the league?

1 player up front and 1 player in defence away from weakness

no strength in depth at all except in midfield
We've got 2 central defenders out, but need not play Demichelis. He chooses to play him when he could play Sagna there. That's the main criticism I'd make of Pellegrini. Repeating mistakes

It's my right to detest the self righteous bollocks though, we're not rags
We are not rags, thankfully. But that is like comparing the beautiful raven haired companion you enjoy the company of to the white wined up maniac that is hitting you across the back for no discernible reason and calling your nearest and dearest a **** while throwing stones at your car while you usher her out. The matchday thread is her

We are not rags, thankfully. But that is like comparing the beautiful raven haired companion you enjoy the company of to the white wined up maniac that is hitting you across the back for no discernible reason and calling your nearest and dearest a **** while throwing stones at your car while you usher her out. The matchday thread is her
She is beautiful, not raven haired though, as a long suffering sc holder she's suffering to :-(

sorry but that is just too simplistic as there are far too many variables involved. To answer your question though, no, I don,t think he is getting the best out of them,
. Not sure why you wanted to try and steer me down that road when my argument is on our perceived squad depth. Gen question back to you, what does a good squad mean in your book
I just wanted an straight answer to a simple enough question which took me 3 attempts to get it from you.

In answer to your question, a good squad is what we have. How that squad is trained, managed, tactically set up and motivated is another thing. Wo seeing as you don't think Manuel is getting the best out of the squad at his disposal, what do you suggest the club does about this? Also what do you think we should about the fact he's not getting the most out of our squad?

We have had loads of injuries this season unprecedented in my opinion and all similar injuries but I feel if Pellegrini from the off started Playing some Of the youth players it would of give him more options seems we loan out the better players instead of using them!
Definitely, look at Maffeo - if he was given a debut at Sunderland or in another game he might have been able to play 2 or 3 games by now, thereby give Sagna a rest and allow him to be more effective etc...

I've looked past the injuries now, Pellegrini simply isn't making the most of what he has available, nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.