Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is beautiful, not raven haired though, as a long suffering sc holder she's suffering to :-(
Not being person specific, just generalising that the matchday forum is full of the same people we enjoy engaging with all the time but they become over excited on times. Same people they are though, its not just not an accurate reflection and something to be heard but not listened to. A blowing off, that all

At his Press Conference the day before we play, he always announces a detailed list of our injured players. Some who have even just been injured in training. This provides the opposition clubs with enough knowledge to be able to assess what our team will be and they can then judge where our weak spots will be. It gives them plenty of time to organise their tactics accordingly. OK, maybe he likes to keep our fans informed. BUT surely it would be more sensible for this information to be kept as secret as possible until the team is announced 1 hour before kick-off. That is what other Managers do. OK they may try to alter things to cope with us but at least they won't have the full 24 hours to fully check things out in a training session. Yes, when we get a player going off injured it is fairly obvious they may be missing for some time, BUT why do we keep giving detailed updates to the press. The hacks will have to guess on the length of time out, but at least we still have the element of surprise when the players return. So we keep them guessing.
It's fairly basic tactics. These things need to be kept in-house. NOT broadcast to the world.

Stubborn, fucking infuriatingly stubborn he is. Even when we won the league we were susceptible to counter attacks and its been the same ever since, he doesn't learn the lesson because he refuses to change.

Oliver Cromwell - speech dismissing the "rump parliament" 1653:
" You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately...Depart I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God,go!

I think the thing that annoys me the most is that it seems like he doesn't care.
No passion from the sidelines, no show of anger, no shouting of directions or instructions, no anything!
My mate left for the game at 6AM this morning and just arrived home at 1:30 AM after missing the match due to issues with his train, I'll be he is pissed off right now when I consider my emotional journey today.

I'm lying in bed unable to sleep as I'm full of anger and disappointment at the lack of passion shown by my team and manager, do you think Pellegrini is having a sleepless night. Is he fuck!
Perhaps I just have to accept Manchest City / football means much more to me than it does to him, which when you think about it seems ludicrous but I'm certain it's true. Anyway as I start to simmer I realise that we must accept (like it or lump it) that he will be our manager until the end of the season.
Let's hope we can get our injured players back and start getting some points on the board again!

Perhaps I just have to accept Manchest City / football means much more to me than it does to him, which when you think about it seems ludicrous but I'm certain it's true.
Of course it means more to you than it does to him, why is that "ludicrous" ? To you, its your club, its part of you, to him its a job, that he probably knows is coming to an end soon. You're here for the long haul, no manager (or player) ever will be.

It shouldn't be keeping you awake though, it was a just defeat at Stoke in a league game, mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.