Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it means more to you than it does to him, why is that "ludicrous" ? To you, its your club, its part of you, to him its a job, that he probably knows is coming to an end soon. You're here for the long haul, no manager (or player) ever will be.

It shouldn't be keeping you awake though, it was a just defeat at Stoke in a league game, mid season.

Your right mate, spot on with your comments. True it shouldn't be keeping me awake, perhaps I need to be less emotionally attached.

The league is here for the taking...think its time for City to be proactive and bring in Ancelotti. Shouldn't have to settle with Manuels stubborness. Tell Carlo if he wins the league we'll give him a bumper new contract.

Last edited:
It is partly his fault as he rushes them back as soon as they are remotely fit. Also his lack of rotation is hurting the team. He runs the team into the ground making like 1 non forced change maximum between games, when we are playing every 3/4 days. His squad management is awful.

Yes. KDB has played full 90 minutes in every recent games I can remember. Why don't he atleast sub him in the league cup. ?

Time for a change im afraid, quite clearly lacks the tactical nous to change gashes when they're not going our way, horrendous use of substitutes thrift his full tenure 3 subs yesterday didn't change a thing about how we were set up or playing.

As for the bullshit moan about 13 fit players, this comes from a man who when 3 up against a championship team on Tuesday night decides Demichelis needs 8 minutes on the pitch rather than Garcia!!!!!

Get rid now or this season may well descend into a farce.

The inaction from the board tells me pep deal is done. With a full squad and major players back they know we will be fine, maybe win it, but will be top 3, even with MP.
Next phase will begin in the summer ....

I think I would rid him now.
We misses a trick big time by not going for klopp
Bring someone in short term.
Pep in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.