Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would rid him now.
We misses a trick big time by not going for klopp
Bring someone in short term.
Pep in the summer
Klopp would have been my choice too but we clearly have Pep in the bag hence our lack of movement.Im convinced this period of transition isnt doing anyone any favours though,i get the feeling everything behind the scenes is a bit flat.

Pellegrini, mate.
Is this the same fucking poison that won us the league and the league cup in his first year?
A "fucking poison " ?
Yes call the bloke inept, call him one dimensional and call him tactically naive but a fucking poison! !!
I think you are bang out of order and fuckin clueless and I see you posted that you haven't felt this shit since pearce. You obviously supported somebody else when frank Clark was in charge or when Alan ball took us down or we toured the toilets of the third division.
Tells me everything about you, your comments are always having a dig, always negative and I'd even go as far as saying it's what a stinking rag would come out with, I've had my doubts about you but this comment seals the deal for me .
Fuckin disgusting saying Pellegrini is a "fucking poison " you fuckin imbecile.

Because you say you don't think we have the best squad, then come up with an answer "probably Arsenal". You're not even convincing yourself LOL

Show me where I said I don't think we have the best squad. You obviously took what I said to mean "in the league". I will for your obvious difficulty in understanding say it again, we haven't got a strong squad, I know it's probably difficult for you with such thick blue tinted specs on.

I remain fully convinced (you have had several opportunities to prove me wrong), that this City squad is not as deep as you and many others think. So, either prove me wrong and show me our strength in depth (based on form and fitness and not how they played 2 or 3 seasons ago), or carry on simply thinking the squad is strong because the names we have should make it so.

I will also ask again, what is your interpretation on "a strong squad"

Over to you.

I just wanted an straight answer to a simple enough question which took me 3 attempts to get it from you.

In answer to your question, a good squad is what we have. How that squad is trained, managed, tactically set up and motivated is another thing. Wo seeing as you don't think Manuel is getting the best out of the squad at his disposal, what do you suggest the club does about this? Also what do you think we should about the fact he's not getting the most out of our squad?

Why do you persist in trying to change the topic of my posts. I have not been engaging in how Pellers sets the team up and whether he could do better with the squad etc. I am simply saying our squad is not as good as you and others would like us to believe. Simply saying "we have a good squad" isn't actually qualifying anything. Happy to have a debate over the strength and depth of the squad, but if I wanted to join in with the sack pellers debate, I would have done so yesterday.

Is this the same fucking poison that won us the league and the league cup in his first year?
A "fucking poison " ?
Yes call the bloke inept, call him one dimensional and call him tactically naive but a fucking poison! !!
I think you are bang out of order and fuckin clueless and I see you posted that you haven't felt this shit since pearce. You obviously supported somebody else when frank Clark was in charge or when Alan ball took us down or we toured the toilets of the third division.
Tells me everything about you, your comments are always having a dig, always negative and I'd even go as far as saying it's what a stinking rag would come out with, I've had my doubts about you but this comment seals the deal for me .

Spot on. Some shit is spouted on here and I understand there is anger after a loss but his posts have a consistency about them.

He should have been sacked after the derby last season, if not then at the end of the season. Klopp and Ancelotti were available. Now we're just playing this waiting game wondering if Guardiola will come - I worry that he looks at our squad and thinks there's too much work to do for his style of play.

Show me where I said I don't think we have the best squad. You obviously took what I said to mean "in the league". I will for your obvious difficulty in understanding say it again, we haven't got a strong squad, I know it's probably difficult for you with such thick blue tinted specs on.

I remain fully convinced (you have had several opportunities to prove me wrong), that this City squad is not as deep as you and many others think. So, either prove me wrong and show me our strength in depth (based on form and fitness and not how they played 2 or 3 seasons ago), or carry on simply thinking the squad is strong because the names we have should make it so.

I will also ask again, what is your interpretation on "a strong squad"

Over to you.

Below is the squad Pellegrini had at his disposal to start season 2015/16, granted some players are on loan but that was his decision to let them go.
He had to choose 25 players for the Premier League, example below.

If you don't think that's a strong squad then your expectations are unrealistic.

Goalkeepers
Willy Caballero
Joe Hart
Richard Wright

Defenders
Nicolas Otamendi
Gael Clichy

Martin Demichelis
Jason Denayer
Aleksandar Kolarov
Vincent Kompany
Eliaquim Mangala
Bacary Sagna
Pablo Zabaleta

Midfielders
Fabian Delph
Fernando Francisco Reges
Fernandinho Luiz Roza
Samir Nasri
Jesus Navas
David Silva
Kevin De Bruyne
Raheem Sterling
Patrick Roberts
Yaya Toure

Bruno Zuculini

Strikers
Sergio Aguero
Wilfried Bony
Edin Dzeko
Kelechi Iheanacho
Stevan Jovetic

He should have been sacked after the derby last season, if not then at the end of the season. Klopp and Ancelotti were available. Now we're just playing this waiting game wondering if Guardiola will come - I worry that he looks at our squad and thinks there's too much work to do for his style of play.

Agree. The run at the end of the season perhaps saved him. Txixi and co playing a dangerous game putting all their eggs in one basket and waiting for Pep.

A "fucking poison " ?

giphy.gif

He is not alone unfortunately, we have a few that feel 3rd in December is a crisis and i also said yesterday that in the last 45 years, I've seen many a fucking crisis in our great club and yesterday wasn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.