Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I've never resorted to the silly name calling of any manager and don't advocate it as a way of getting your point across in any way shape or form. It's just a pity I can't recall you being so concerned about managers being called vile & disgusting names or when certain posters wanted City to lose when the previous incumbent was in place, but I suppose we can all guess why.

You reap what you sow..........
I think you're confusing me with someone else. You dont recall it, quite possibly because unlike me, you don't have a freakishly retentive mind. No shame in that. Most people trail in my wake in that regard.

I frequently castigated others for using terms of abuse towards the previous incumbent of the job.

City managers deserve the presumption of a high degree of respect from all of us as supporters.

You can't put this victory down to BM being poor. In the second half we beat them and looked good. That just makes all the abysmal team performances and bizarre managerial actions and inactions since the Sevilla game all the more infuriating.

We have to hope team and manager have learned something now and both go onwards and upwards.

I can imagine many a good rant being penned at 2-1 last night I really can.....

Mad+men+pete+ruined.gif

lol

I think you're confusing me with someone else. You dont recall it, quite possibly because unlike me, you don't have a freakishly retentive mind. No shame in that. Most people trail in my wake in that regard.

I frequently castigated others for using terms of abuse towards the previous incumbent of the job.

City managers deserve the presumption of a high degree of respect from all of us as supporters.
Well perhaps you did castigate other for doing so, I must have missed it in all the bile and hatred being thrown about but I'll believe you. All the same why mention it to me as if I was excusing others for doing so with the present manager?

Perhaps your mind isn't quite as sharp as you've led yourself to believe.

Deserves all the credit for a great performance, the way he set the defence out to play so badly and ship 2 soft goals In the first half, and then be able to turn it around to win at home against the worst team in the group, with 2 19 year olds in defence, was impressive.

I will be honest mate, that is one of the worst posts I have seen on the forum. All you are looking for is have a go at everything. BM have taken more points in the Bundesliga than Munich under this manager.

Lets not see the fact that we topped the group which was the group of death and included the most in form team in Europe, the CL winners and the EL winners. Mind you Barcelona and Madrid both lost to Sevilla and Munich just lost to BM. But hey who cares.

Fuckin hell, some right mard arses in this thread. Hopefully last night excellent win, coupled with the stunning tactical change and substitutions might shut you all up for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.