Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said the national job holds no interest for him and he wants to stay and manage in the Prem. Those are direct quotes, so if we do get Pep, Pellers will be managing another club in the Prem.

if newcastle stay up i can see him there.....watford swansea(bielsa???) (stay up too) wba or why not a newly promoted team or even chelsea boss

Absolute class from Pellegrini. Those comments from him just reinforce something I've always felt. He is EXACTLY the kind of person who the owners and the board would appreciate. It is absolutely a results driven business, but there is also a human element and in that sense Pellegrini has represented the club, the owners, the board, and us the supporters, in the right way. He will be as much of a City legend as Mancini in my eyes. Both men for different reasons, were perfect for the club when they were appointed. Both men were/will be moved on at the right time for better things.

Absolute class from Pellegrini. Those comments from him just reinforce something I've always felt. He is EXACTLY the kind of person who the owners and the board would appreciate. It is absolutely a results driven business, but there is also a human element and in that sense Pellegrini has represented the club, the owners, the board, and us the supporters, in the right way. He will be as much of a City legend as Mancini in my eyes. Both men for different reasons, were perfect for the club when they were appointed. Both men were/will be moved on at the right time for better things.

It does look like he will be moved on now which i feel is a shame. Maybe that's what he wants and along with the board, owners and Pep, they decided some time ago. Your correct that he has been a perfect fit at the right time. His handling of the media is a joy to watch. Talk about ice cool blue blood running in his veins. I hope the players give him the perfect send off.

Yep - I feel strangely moved by his integrity to the last.
Assuming of course we have read the Pep situation correctly.

Agreed.Pelle deserves respect and full backing.

Yep, they were classy comments, and he'll go with good wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.