Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a forum for opinions.

Best get back to to being crushed in the Kippax.
But your opinion is we shouldn't be on here a bit pissed off after a defeat and I disagree with it.
Not sure what the relevance of being crushed on the kippax has to do with anything.

It's really a talent issue. We don't have the quality at CB, and we are average at RB.

Claiming lack of quality at CB is fairly ludicrous considering we have devoted more resources to that position than any team in football over the last 4-5 years.

Tonight wasn't just Pellegrini. I thought he picked a good team but then he deployed them all wrong. Delph in left mid in a 4411! Having said that We looked solid if unthreatening for the first 30 minutes then it went to shit.
His subs were good.Biggest problem was our most influential players are badly out of form.

The gutting thing about him is, I think he's been so close to getting it right on so many occasions but he then goes back to the old mistakes.

Stubborn.

Tonight wasn't just Pellegrini. I thought he picked a good team but then he deployed them all wrong. Delph in left mid in a 4411! Having said that We looked solid if unthreatening for the first 30 minutes then it went to shit.
His subs were good.Biggest problem was our most influential players are badly out of form.

Aguero was nowhere near fit for a match of this importance.

Ha. That is a little silly. I guess all those goals were luck and the teams form in the last months under Mancini was nothing.

Speaking of major tests, didn't we win the champions league group of death this year?

He has also managed to keep us in the top 4 and in all competitions while dealing with a major injury crisis.

But, my guess is that there is very little he could do that would sway you and others. Too bad we can't all support our manager, instead of pinning for another for the past two years.

Actually there is something Pellers could do. Stop underperforming in the PL. We underperformed last season and right now we are underperforming. Stop underperforming and we are golden. Keep underperforming and there is going to be pelters hurled at everyone especially Pellers. Hell even Khaldoon was visibly irked by last season and you can't accuse him of not supporting the manager. On second thoughts scratch that last one :)

I don't know what the stats are but we do generally start dominating away games and if we haven't scored before the 30 minute mark we then seem to get mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.