Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've obviously decided on Pep in the summer so we'll keep Pellegrini for the season unfortunately.

4 defeats in the league this season. No away goals or away wins since September.

We've been destroyed by Spurs, Liverpool and Stoke so far this season.

As this season goes on I genuinely believe that he got lucky in his first season. An angry group of hungry players who knew how to defend with a point to prove. They drove us to the title.

Last two seasons he regularly sets us so badly. We've been hammered about 5 or 6 times this calendar year in shambolic performances almost always featuring Yaya in a two man midfield.

I want him gone but there's no chance he'll go until the summer.

As an aside we will finish below Liverpool I'm convinced of it.

No excuse, more a fact, Rafa stylee.

Im as pissed of as everyone right now and if he got fired tonight i wouldnt bat an eye lid but the way some talk on here you would be forgiven we were sat bottom of the league, out of the CL and also no Europa league and blown out in both domestic cups.

I know it doesnt suit a few arguments but we are still on course to have a very successful season and whilst performances like today wont help us acheive that, we are more than capable of going on a run and doing just that.

Give up if it makes you feel better but im still optimistic and will continue to be so whilst we have a chance.
We aren't on course for anything if we take the (dreaded) trajectory into account.

We have averaged 1.4 points per game since West Ham.

Without the rocket start to the season, we'd be below Chelsea.

No excuse, more a fact, Rafa stylee.

Im as pissed of as everyone right now and if he got fired tonight i wouldnt bat an eye lid but the way some talk on here you would be forgiven we were sat bottom of the league, out of the CL and also no Europa league and blown out in both domestic cups.

I know it doesnt suit a few arguments but we are still on course to have a very successful season and whilst performances like today wont help us acheive that, we are more than capable of going on a run and doing just that.

Give up if it makes you feel better but im still optimistic and will continue to be so whilst we have a chance.

any half decent manager would have us where we are - so that is not a positive for MP

we are only in the FA cup because it hasn't started yet - again not a positive for MP

so the point about being still being in 4 comps as a positive for MP is just false (esp the FA bit ) and the rest is very debatable

the only thing you really nee to look at however is the performances and they are increasingly awful and with alarming regularity

he wont be sacked before the end of the season and i agree it would probably achieve nothing but he deserves to be sacked

Today was the straw that broke the sheikh's camel's back ...
Simply too many inept team performances where we don't ever look like winning. Teams just roll us over then we make changes and end with a worse shape than previously! These are the manager's responsibilities and if they aren't doing what he has instructed then stand on the line and TELL THEM! As he didn't today I assume they were playing as directed and frankly that was a disgrace today and too many times now for me. With the individual talent we possess any average manager could achieve this.

We aren't on course for anything if we take the (dreaded) trajectory into account.

We have averaged 1.4 points per game since West Ham.

Without the rocket start to the season, we'd be below Chelsea.

Wipe your fanny ;-)

Hand on heart, when was the last time we played really well??, Seville away??, Newcastle at home but they should have been 2/3 up before we scored, other than that take away the first 4 games of the season and we have been average to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.