Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: If Not Manuel Pellegrini then who?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Only one man for the hob, the man who should still here,Signor Roberto.

He is currently being cooked at Inter Milan

After tonight Pellers needs to go. He has failed miserably this season. We are going backwards more & more with every game. Anyone would be better than him.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Only one man for the hob, the man who should still here,Signor Roberto.

I'm sure I've said it before, but thankfully there is no precedent of a manager coming back and it going horribly wrong. None whatsoever.

Anyone still clinging to the notion that Mancini will come riding back in on a white horse to solve our problems needs to get a grip.

Juan King said:
After tonight Pellers needs to go. He has failed miserably this season. We are going backwards more & more with every game. Anyone would be better than him.

He won't be sacked at this stage of the season as much as you, me or any other supporters who would want him gone.

There is only 1 likely candidate and that would be Vieira.

Can always see how the season pans out, but we are unlikely to qualify for the top 4 with Pellegrini in charge. Our recent results are so bad I daren't even look at the results, and I've given up on MOTD. Barring a miracle I think he will be out of a job by the time we play WBA

Marvin said:

Can always see how the season pans out, but we are unlikely to qualify for the top 4 with Pellegrini in charge. Our recent results are so bad I daren't even look at the results, and I've given up on MOTD. Barring a miracle I think he will be out of a job by the time we play WBA

I think there is virtually no chance he will be out of a job by the time we play WBA.

Marvin said:

He shouldl be gone by Thursday.

I agree top four looks very dubious if he stays in charge and whilst its a bit doom and gloom for us at present I am not one of those who thinks if we fall out of the top four the world will fall in for us over the next few seasons.

Its more the level of performance than results they are way below what the supporters expect and I am sure the owners expect and so the manager must go sooner rather than later.

We could drop out of the top four even with Vieira in charge for the remaining 9 games quite easily as the players lack motivation and I suspect many of them expect to be sold in the summer

We're just gonna have to deal with putting up with stubbornini till the end of the season, huge risk hiring PV if we're under threat of finishing top 4 because what if he fails to do likewise. Wouldn't be bothered though if he got the job till the end of the season and if he impresses, might as well give him a contract but if not I'd like to see klopp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.