Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: If Not Manuel Pellegrini then who?

ManCityX said:
Ray78 said:
ManCityX said:
It's time for patrick vieira.

Patrick Vieira should be considered as a candidate but has to finish this season coaching the EDS side.

That would not take priority if a decision was to be made.

The noises coming club is it is business as usual.

If we get beat by Barcelona on Wednesday and fail to beat West Brom on Saturday it would not surprise me to see Manuel out of a job by this time next week.

Do not underestimate the club making a decision before the season is out because if the board at any stage feel we are under threat of not making top 4 it could mark an absolute disaster for the club financially and in terms of attracting big players in the summer.

If what I have said happens for me Paddy V should get the job until the end of the season, all he has to do is get the players on his side, motivate them and get them setup to not concede stupid goals, we should have by far enough quality for the players to get over the top 4 line by themselves with that motivation from Paddy.

sam-caddick said:
If we get beat by Barcelona on Wednesday and fail to beat West Brom on Saturday it would not surprise me to see Manuel out of a job by this time next week.

Do not underestimate the club making a decision before the season is out because if the board at any stage feel we are under threat of not making top 4 it could mark an absolute disaster for the club financially and in terms of attracting big players in the summer.

If what I have said happens for me Paddy V should get the job until the end of the season, all he has to do is get the players on his side, motivate them and get them setup to not concede stupid goals, we should have by far enough quality for the players to get over the top 4 line by themselves with that motivation from Paddy.

That's assuming that putting Vieira in charge will see a marked improvement in performances, and there's no guarantee that will happen. It'd be a hell of a gamble to put such an inexperienced manager at the helm. For me, it'd be a rash move. I think Pellegrini will be in charge until the end of the season. I doubt he'll be here next season though.

Only one man for the hob, the man who should still here,Signor Roberto.

Ric said:
sam-caddick said:

That's assuming that putting Vieira in charge will see a marked improvement in performances, and there's no guarantee that will happen. It'd be a hell of a gamble to put such an inexperienced manager at the helm. For me, it'd be a rash move. I think Pellegrini will be in charge until the end of the season. I doubt he'll be here next season though.

Maybe mate.

I just think if results carry on and we are dragged into a top 4 battle they will have to react.

Tactically and in terms of motivation I think Manuel is in the bottom ten managers of the league.

Vieira would motivate and gain the respect of the players, tactically surely he knows we can't be as suicidal as we have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.