Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Marvin said:
You don't get a good manager on the 15th April.

What you can get is a caretaker manager. That's the only debate right now. Do we appoint a caretaker now or stick with Pellegrini until the end of the season. Anyone who thinks Benitez, or Ancellotti or Guadiolo is coming now is not thinking.

I don't think they'd come anyway, but that's a question for the Summer. The question now is Vieira, Kidd or Pellegrini.

I agree Marvin. I think a caretaker is a must though. I also think pep will break some hearts on here and end up at the swamp. If lvg leaves in next 2 years I fear it's where he will go.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Marvin said:
Silva_Spell said:
If we drop points against West Ham or Villa, Pellegrini must be sacked on the spot. Vieira and Kidd would take over until the summer where we either choose a stopgap until Guardiola or appoint for the longer term.
Of course.

Was really stupid not to make the change yesterday, because the next two fixtures would have given Vieira a flying start and I'm certain we would have won them and straight away we'd be thinking of 3rd not 4th. If we have to change then Vieira will get away games and real pressure

Do they really think Pellegrini is staying through the Summer? I don't understand their thinking or logic. The only way to rationalise it is if they think Vieira isn't the football man we think he is. The other option is that they actually rate Pellegrini. Watching City at the moment is like watching a team with a really bad coach.

Completely agree with all of this.

City are making me feel ill, they really are!

I'm more gutted about our car crash form because it's so obvious what will happen.

Can't believe Pellegrini's still in charge.

Making you fell ill?

This place gets worse, is there a competition to see who can be the most depressed, the usual suspects have not let us down but I think you have trumped them with that comment

Marvin said:
Silva_Spell said:
If we drop points against West Ham or Villa, Pellegrini must be sacked on the spot. Vieira and Kidd would take over until the summer where we either choose a stopgap until Guardiola or appoint for the longer term.
Of course.

Was really stupid not to make the change yesterday, because the next two fixtures would have given Vieira a flying start and I'm certain we would have won them and straight away we'd be thinking of 3rd not 4th. If we have to change then Vieira will get away games and real pressure

Do they really think Pellegrini is staying through the Summer? I don't understand their thinking or logic. The only way to rationalise it is if they think Vieira isn't the football man we think he is. The other option is that they actually rate Pellegrini. Watching City at the moment is like watching a team with a really bad coach.
If you appoint Vieira then shuffling him off again in the summer becomes a bit of an insult. Perhaps the club want a more favourable succession for Paddy.

Anthony_18 said:
Klopp leaving Dortmund in the summer I see according to Bild.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 9m9 minutes ago
According to Bild, Klopp has asked Borussia Dortmund to terminate his contract after this summer. Guys, don't play with my heart

Is this where you got the info?

You only have to look at United's drastic change in form since RVP got injured and they have been forced into going with one up front to realise that 4-4-2 is dead at the top level, especially in big games and when you have to carry midfielders that don't like grafting.

Our best form similarly came about when all our forwards were injured and he had no other option. Even on Sunday when we all looked at the teamsheet and thought 'FINALLY' one up top, the game pans out with Milner playing as a fucking number ten leaving us with the same Yaya (and silva to an extent) issues that have affected us all season.

It's fucking ludicrous and I can't believe he's still in a job. It's as if he's just doing it to try and prove a point now, but admittedly that sounds just as stupid.

NQCitizen said:
Marvin said:
Silva_Spell said:
Of course.

If you appoint Vieira then shuffling him off again in the summer becomes a bit of an insult. Perhaps the club want a more favourable succession for Paddy.

It's not a problem if we announce that a new manager will be appointed in the Summer and that Viera has been promoted to number 2.
Patrick will take temporary charge until the new guy arrives and will be assisted by Kidd.

FantasyIreland said:
Anthony_18 said:

According to Bild, Klopp has asked Borussia Dortmund to terminate his contract after this summer. Guys, don't play with my heart

This is the story that everyone's quoting: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-dortmund/klopp-bittet-bvb-um-vertragsaufloesung-40552596.bild.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borus ... .bild.html</a>

Afraid I don't speak German, but there's a short summary here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/jurgen-klopp-told-burussia-dortmund-quit-club-season-bild/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/trans ... ason-bild/</a>

Yep, but really anybody could get these players going again for a few games if they were given the chance. Let Kidd organise them for the rest of the season.

NQCitizen said:
Marvin said:
Silva_Spell said:
Of course.

petrusha said:
FantasyIreland said:
Anthony_18 said:

This is the story that everyone's quoting: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-dortmund/klopp-bittet-bvb-um-vertragsaufloesung-40552596.bild.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borus ... .bild.html</a>

Afraid I don't speak German, but there's a short summary here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/jurgen-klopp-told-burussia-dortmund-quit-club-season-bild/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/trans ... ason-bild/</a>

Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.