Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
He will be taking a year out , it seems to be de rigueur for these zen like manager types.....

Dont be suprised to see him ending up at Arsenal after his sabatical

If Klopp comes to England, we're the only option.

Mourinho, van Gaal, Wenger or Rodgers aren't going anywhere this summer.

I was going to go out for a 3hr bike ride, think I will stay in now and get the popcorn out, something is going to happen Today, I can feel it in my water!

Dribble said:
****SSN****

Jurgen Klopp has asked to leave Dortmund with immediate effect!!!

After the craven submission of the team against Utd at the weekend and with 4th place potentially in doubt, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sheik Mansour decided moving Pellegrini on now was a risk worth taking especially if you could attract a managerial giant like Klopp.

If that happens and Klopp takes over now, every City player will be in no doubt as to their future and Toure will get the proverbial rocket up his arse.

I hope you guys do get him. It would be immense for the Premiership and he'd take no bollox from Mourinho.

I don't support City but I hope you can attract him to the PL. In my view he really is a fantastic manager. Nothing against Pellegrini who is a likeable man full of integrity but I sense he's lost the dressing room.

Let's hope mental/health reasons aren't cited in the press conference.

If we sack Pellegrini and put Kidd or Vieira in charge till the summer I'd be happy with that, but if we put Klopp in now I would really admire such a radical decision from the club. It would send a big statement to the players ahead of the summer regarding their futures at the club.

Still doubt he is coming here though, it'll be that Spanish speaking old man we were linked with.

dasblues said:
He will be taking a year out , it seems to be de rigueur for these zen like manager types.....

Possibly but why wouldn't he wait until the season end?

The sudden departure suggests an offer he couldn't refuse.

Barry Conlons wig said:
dortmund are 10th in an uncompetitive bundesliga, we are 4th in an extremely competitive premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgetting his two titles, champions league final, cup wins, super cup wins all at a selling club. Everyone has a bad season.

Gladstonian Liberal said:
dasblues said:

Possibly but why wouldn't he wait until the season end?

The sudden departure suggests an offer he couldn't refuse.

Surely City have told him its now he has to come?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.