Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
He is leaving Dortmund end of season, not immediately. They are still in the German Cup, they can win that (even tho Bayern also in in), Klopp will stay until he can win that.

Actually its a Bayern-Dortmund semifinal at end of April.

Stephenhakin said:
He's coming though I would have preferred us to sack our current manager first if this is the case. Could be another PR fuck up.

no, the real PR (and footballing) fuck up would be sacking the manager and then the desired recruit turning us down as well.

Anyway, may be me getting over excited, but I suppose it's just I have wanted Klopp to come and manage us for the last few years. The mere thought it actually might be happening cheers me up.

Stephenhakin said:
He's coming though I would have preferred us to sack our current manager first if this is the case. Could be another PR fuck up.

Not as big a fuck up in keeping Pelligrini

mansour's tow ropes said:
Stephenhakin said:

no, the real PR (and footballing) fuck up would be sacking the manager and then the desired recruit turning us down as well.
And that's happened before at City .

Stephenhakin said:

Exactly, which for once would be good if we have forced the hand.

Stephenhakin said:

Pretty sure in this day and age this wouldnt/couldnt happen. Take your point though.

So Klopp announces he is off in the summer destination TBA. Meanwhile we go into 6 crucial games with the the world and his dog speculating that he is off to City for next season. Pellers next presser is going to be a barrel of laughs. Not that they have ever been a barrel of laughs but I don't see this as being helpful to our cause in the short term.

Unless our next match presser will be with Klopp in some airport terminal as he hotfoots over here...

Ah its going to be a fun week :)

I think a lot of people are putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with 5!

I don't think City have anything to do with Klopps decision today. Keeping Pellegrini in a job and making another manager quit to replace him, is to far stretched for me! If we had got rid of Pellegrini on Monday and this Klopp news was emerging today, I would be reading a lot more into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.