Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
mansour's tow ropes said:
bluefandk said:
I would love Klopp at City, I just dont see it happening while Txiki is still DOF he clearly doesnt want a strong manager.

Theres been a lot of murmurings from the press that Abu Dhabi is willing overrule the Spanish impostors (who aren't keen on Ancellotti apparently). What that says about their position (if true) is another question, but I couldn't care less what they want right now.

Yeah, I think the pressure on Txiki is immense. Looking at the UK press, his transfer record is being pulled to shreds by all an sundry, loads of stories have said this is far worse than Mancini's last season, loads more saying our squad suddenly looks very old (his responsibility again), and every single broadsheet has printed an op-ed piece this week saying that waiting for Pep is an absurd strategy.

BlueDejong said:
David Conn ‏@david_conn 45s46 seconds ago
David Conn retweeted Raphael Honigstein
Klopp leaving Dortmund, won't take a sabbatical, and "several inquiries" already from clubs, says @honigstein

fuck yeah

Nice.

Trying to contain my excitement, this could be on.

BlueDejong said:
David Conn ‏@david_conn 45s46 seconds ago
David Conn retweeted Raphael Honigstein
Klopp leaving Dortmund, won't take a sabbatical, and "several inquiries" already from clubs, says @honigstein

fuck yeah

That's huge.

I'm off up town, I expect this to be signed and sealed by the time I get back.

Summerbuzz said:
bluefandk said:
I would love Klopp at City, I just dont see it happening while Txiki is still DOF he clearly doesnt want a strong manager.

Theres been a lot of murmurings from the press that Abu Dhabi is willing overrule the Spanish impostors (who aren't keen on Ancellotti apparently). What that says about their position (if true) is another question, but I couldn't care less what they want right now.

Yeah, I think the pressure on Txiki is immense. Looking at the UK press, his transfer record is being pulled to shreds by all an sundry, loads of stories have said this is far worse than Mancini's last season, loads more saying our squad suddenly looks very old (his responsibility again), and every single broadsheet has printed an op-ed piece this week saying that waiting for Pep is an absurd strategy.

They would be right to do so as well. I've always thought it a foolish thing to do, to wait for a certain manager. Football doesn't wait around for people. Txiki could go, Pep could change his mind and perhaps we aren't in a position to attract him anymore. I don't like Pep, I don't want him here, he wouldn't want to come anyway so personally I think it's always been a pipe dream. Klopp and City go together perfectly.

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 16s17 seconds ago
Klopp as yet undecided about whether he'll work next summer. will depend on the right offer etc et:. <a class="postlink" href="http://gu.com/p/47gj8/stw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gu.com/p/47gj8/stw</a>

Summerbuzz said:
bluefandk said:

Seriously absurd. Lets just throw away a season so we can pin untold hopes on one guy coming in and turning us into a force. But he'll only have 3 years because ykno, 'cycles'.

Isn't it today that we were supposed to hear back from Carlo as well?

This would be an interesting turn of events!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.