Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
BobKowalski said:
So Klopp announces he is off in the summer destination TBA. Meanwhile we go into 6 crucial games with the the world and his dog speculating that he is off to City for next season. Pellers next presser is going to be a barrel of laughs. Not that they have ever been a barrel of laughs but I don't see this as being helpful to our cause in the short term.

Unless our next match presser will be with Klopp in some airport terminal as he hotfoots over here...

Ah its going to be a fun week :)
Does Pellergrini really matter anymore .
What ever happens now he must be sacked .

Stephenhakin said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Stephenhakin said:
He's coming though I would have preferred us to sack our current manager first if this is the case. Could be another PR fuck up.

no, the real PR (and footballing) fuck up would be sacking the manager and then the desired recruit turning us down as well.

Pretty sure in this day and age this wouldnt/couldnt happen. Take your point though.

Unless the contract of the current manager is terminated at exactly the same point the new manager agrees to join, one has to happen before the other, and I know which way round I would prefer!

Tolmie said on Monday there were a lot of politics in play and this ties in with the manner of his Dortmund departure. Still refusing to let myself get too excited though!

baildon blue said:
BobKowalski said:
So Klopp announces he is off in the summer destination TBA. Meanwhile we go into 6 crucial games with the the world and his dog speculating that he is off to City for next season. Pellers next presser is going to be a barrel of laughs. Not that they have ever been a barrel of laughs but I don't see this as being helpful to our cause in the short term.

Unless our next match presser will be with Klopp in some airport terminal as he hotfoots over here...

Course it matters, for the next 6 games at least we still need at least 3 or 4 wins.

bluefandk said:
I would love Klopp at City, I just dont see it happening while Txiki is still DOF he clearly doesnt want a strong manager.

Theres been a lot of murmurings from the press that Abu Dhabi is willing overrule the Spanish impostors (who aren't keen on Ancellotti apparently). What that says about their position (if true) is another question, but I couldn't care less what they want right now.

baildon blue said:
BobKowalski said:

I think it does matter. I think it matters a lot how we handle getting rid of the guy who won us two trophies last year and has been badly let down by the players. Deserves respect ( Though I do want him gone )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.