Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
If this isnt 2 + 2 = 5 and City are involved then MP surely cant see out the next 24 hours? Even if Klopp says he is leaving at the end of the season MP is effectively a lame duck and we cant have this with 6 games to go when we need CL qualification.

Rammy Blue said:
Anyway, may be me getting over excited, but I suppose it's just I have wanted Klopp to come and manage us for the last few years. The mere thought it actually might be happening cheers me up.

Completely agree , it would be fantastic to have him here. It would also signal a complete sea change in our tactical approach that would get people on the edge of their seats.

He's had the rug pulled from under him at Dortmund and the club are now reaping what they sow in terms of the teams performance.

Its highly unlikely that they would agree to a cancellation of his contract for him then to turn up at another club a month or so later. They would loose out on a large compensation fee, unless he has a break clause in his contract?

TrueBlueMike said:
I'll Be honest, I would take back Mancini in a heartbeat.

All the "bust ups" and "arguements" the press reported on were with Balotelli and Nasri.

Balotelli didnt help himself with his off field antics, although he always referred to Mancini as a father figure, and Nasri's attitude can be horrendous.

Balotelli is no longer at the club and Nasri seems to be on the way out.

Mancini would give us back the hunger and desire he instilled in the team, defensive solidity, work rate he demanded, and more than that the mental toughness to cope with pressure.

I dont know about you lot, but i havn't heard of Mancini having any problems in Italy with players, thery all want to play for him.

Having moved to the CFA as well means far less Camera's popping up over a fence and trying to catch a photo of something out of context too.

Mancini isnt coming back. The way he left means despite not being ITK I can be 99.9999999999999999999% sure he will never be back at City under the current regime.

vonksbignose said:
IWasHere said:
supercity88 said:
They would be right to do so as well. I've always thought it a foolish thing to do, to wait for a certain manager. Football doesn't wait around for people. Txiki could go, Pep could change his mind and perhaps we aren't in a position to attract him anymore. I don't like Pep, I don't want him here, he wouldn't want to come anyway so personally I think it's always been a pipe dream. Klopp and City go together perfectly.

Exactly, this ain't a game. You don't just wait for a manager to become available and then hire him. All top clubs will be after him and who knows, he may even extend his contract at Bayern.

Erm? It's football! Which, last time I looked, was a game!

Sorry to be pedantic! ;-)

There's always one. ;-) haha

OrigamiNinja said:
TrueBlueMike said:
I'll Be honest, I would take back Mancini in a heartbeat.

All the "bust ups" and "arguements" the press reported on were with Balotelli and Nasri.

Balotelli didnt help himself with his off field antics, although he always referred to Mancini as a father figure, and Nasri's attitude can be horrendous.

Balotelli is no longer at the club and Nasri seems to be on the way out.

Mancini would give us back the hunger and desire he instilled in the team, defensive solidity, work rate he demanded, and more than that the mental toughness to cope with pressure.

I dont know about you lot, but i havn't heard of Mancini having any problems in Italy with players, thery all want to play for him.

Having moved to the CFA as well means far less Camera's popping up over a fence and trying to catch a photo of something out of context too.

Mancini isnt coming back. The way he left means despite not being ITK I can be 99.9999999999999999999% sure he will never be back at City under the current regime.

I'd probably add a few more 9's to that percentage as well, but its nice to dream

fbloke said:
How popular would Jurgen be if the first decision he makes if to sell Kompany?

To be honest we could do with some fresh ideas and he is a key player with serious injury issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.