Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
ColinLee said:
He's staying until the end of the German season so don't get too disappointed.

Stand by what I said. Vieira in charge for the intervening period.

Lol at those Sky quotes - if we aren't in for Klopp in our current situation someone wants stringing up.

No one is going to admit it before Pellers is booted though - not us or Klopp.

adrianr said:
The cookie monster said:
Sky just said, city no interest in signing Klopp and keeping with pellegrini for now
Fuck...

That better be a stab in the dark rather than a press briefing. I'm not convinced Pellegrini has been the root of our problems this season at all but sticking with him when Klopp makes himself available is sentimental mush from Soriano and Txiki at best and near negligence at worst.

It was breaking news saying city sources had been in touch with sky. "We are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to be our next manager"

Harvster said:
blue ranger said:
Does this mean we are stuck with Pellegrini and his gormless asst for last 6 games then? If so won't get top 4 unless dippers implode.

Pellers storms (as much as he can storm) in demanding a back me or sack me immediate meeting

They thank him for his service and wish him all the very best in his retirement

Vieira takes charge of last 6 games

Klopp starts July 1st

Said as much this the other day to a friend, Atleast Vieira has been there done that, ( WC etc) and would command the respect of the players, anyone who used to wind up Roy Keane for fun, deserves some respect.
Pellegrini is not seen to remonstrate, Shout at, or show irritation at his players during games, usually it's a head in hands moment when it goes tits up

The cookie monster said:
adrianr said:
The cookie monster said:
Sky just said, city no interest in signing Klopp and keeping with pellegrini for now
Fuck...

That better be a stab in the dark rather than a press briefing. I'm not convinced Pellegrini has been the root of our problems this season at all but sticking with him when Klopp makes himself available is sentimental mush from Soriano and Txiki at best and near negligence at worst.

It was breaking news saying city sources had been in touch with sky. "We are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to be our next manager"

Yeah right, because City's media department, the league's most notoriously tight lipped decided this afternoon off their own backs to call Sky.

I'm sure everyone involved is going to keep a dignified silence until the season is over. Pellegrini included. It's exactly how these things should be handled.

bluefandk said:
Sky reporting City not in for Klopp, pelligrini will be here next season, quoting "City Sources" :-(

If this is true then the club has gone mad.

Well they would say that wouldn't they.....

Best way for the club to handle it. Allow "Club Sources" to come out with a statement and let the speculation then build up on Liverpool and Arsenal and let their season start to be destabilised by all of the speculation like what happened with us and Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.