Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Fuck off City.

If we aren't in for Klopp then we're the biggest joke of a club going.

Ridiculous if what Sky are saying is true.

Depressing noises just keep on coming from the club.

FanchesterCity said:
bluefandk said:
Sky reporting City not in for Klopp, pelligrini will be here next season, quoting "City Sources" :-(

If this is true then the club has gone mad.

They can hardly say they ARE in for him with a manager in place. However, if they came out and formally said they weren't in for Klopp, then it would be very disappointing.
City sources is a little vague though.

They said that City were briefing them that Klopp was NOT being considered for the manegerial position at City, thats as close to a denial as you can get.

The club could have just declined to comment on any potential managers by saying we have a manager and don't comment on other clubs managers etc, we gone one better saying no interest.

Kean said:
Why people really want Klopp ? We can just wait like 1 year and have a top coach, Klopp is just a bit better than Pellegrini, but he is not even close to Ancelotti or Guardiola level.

Guardiola's been at the top best teams in the world in recent years. Might be good might not be.
Ancelotti's got more experience, and a 'better rounded' CV.

Wait a year? and do what in the meantime, twiddle our thumbs on a glimmer of hope? no thank you.

Whatever happens now, this has started the fire.

People were saying that Pellegrini might stay because no alternatives were available. That's not the case now.

I think this may start a roundabout of managerial changes.

Klopp, Ancelotti or Simeone. They are the 3 world class managers and i can genuinely say i would be thrilled with any of the 3.

If Brennan really was briefed, then they should be saying the same thing as they did then, which, if I remember, was that the future of Pellegrini hasn't been discussed and will only be discussed at the end of season review, as always.

blueparrot said:
bluefandk said:
Sky reporting City not in for Klopp, pelligrini will be here next season, quoting "City Sources" :-(

What would you expect them to say ?

God this is more exciting than the games isn't it..the club are never going to say, yep we've tapped him up and he is coming . We hope Manuel can motivate the players in the run in thanks.. I still think Manuel may stay for another season if his targets for player signings please the execs and ownership.

bluefandk said:
FanchesterCity said:
bluefandk said:

They can hardly say they ARE in for him with a manager in place. However, if they came out and formally said they weren't in for Klopp, then it would be very disappointing.
City sources is a little vague though.

They said that City were briefing them that Klopp was NOT being considered for the manegerial position at City, thats as close to a denial as you can get.

Oh well. Back to square one.
I like Pellegrini, always rated him.... he's the man for us. You'll not hear a bad word said against him from any City fans! (they're all out banging their heads against a brick wall ;-))

SalfordCityBlue said:
ColinLee said:
He's staying until the end of the German season so don't get too disappointed.

Stand by what I said. Vieira in charge for the intervening period.

Lol at those Sky quotes - if we aren't in for Klopp in our current situation someone wants stringing up.

No one is going to admit it before Pellers is booted though - not us or Klopp.
I totally agree with this!

Also can we all stop with this infatuation with Pep please? Some of you talk as if he is just dying to leave Bayern to join City. You can guarantee when he does leave Bayern he will have PSG, United, Chelsea, Juventus and even probably Madrid banging on his door so we would be thick as pig shit to pass up on other world class managers just in case we manage to get Pep at some undetermined point in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.