Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
So looks like the Spanish boys think rip the team up and give pellers new fresh blood will do the trick? They must see a diff game to most of us. His stubborn ways will never change shite formation and wank subs.

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
Well we know now klopp is leaving and the odds have been cut as you would expect to be out next manager. The question is would we have him at city?

klopp.gif

Holistic ballistic.

City are never going to come out and say that Pellers is out and Klopp is in as this would destabilize us even more.

Some right wet sods on here.

mancity dan said:
City are never going to come out and say that Pellers is out and Klopp is in as this would destabilize us even more.

So we look like mugs when we do appoint him.

I have a feeling we're holding out for Guardiola next summer.

Klopp replacing Pellegrini would stop that.

Putting all our eggs in Guardiola basket for next summer is extremely risky and I don't agree with it one bit. We need a change.

Blue warrior said:
mancity dan said:

Speak for yourself

mancity dan said:

Really? I'm not sure that's even possible

blueparrot said:
Blue warrior said:
mancity dan said:

Speak for yourself
Not speaking on your behalf, the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.