Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

The likes of Simeone and Klopp are polar opposite in what playing we are trying to achieve at the club either with the first team or at youth level.

What the bookies think:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/15982402" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/football/manager- ... t/15982402</a>
Diego Simeone 11/4
Carlo Ancelotti 7/2
Rafael Benitez 9/2
Patrick Vieira 5/1
Pep Guardiola 6/1
Ronald Koeman 10/1
Jurgen Klopp 12/1
Unai Emery 25/1
Laurent Blanc 28/1
Brendan Rodgers 40/1
Roberto Martinez 40/1
Andre Villas-Boas 40/1
Jose Mourinho 40/1
Frank de Boer 80/1
David Moyes 250/1

BlueAnorak said:
http://www.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/15982402
Diego Simeone 11/4
Pep Guardiola 6/1
Ronald Koeman 10/1
Jurgen Klopp 12/1

Any of those and I'm happy.

BlueAnorak said:
http://www.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/15982402
Diego Simeone 11/4
Carlo Ancelotti 7/2
Rafael Benitez 9/2
Patrick Vieira 5/1
Pep Guardiola 6/1
Ronald Koeman 10/1
Jurgen Klopp 12/1
Unai Emery 25/1
Laurent Blanc 28/1
Brendan Rodgers 40/1
Roberto Martinez 40/1
Andre Villas-Boas 40/1
Jose Mourinho 40/1
Frank de Boer 80/1
David Moyes 250/1

I will have a sportsman bet with you BA. Either Diego Simeone , Jurgen Klopp or Pep Guardiola will not be managing City next season.

Roberto Martinez at 40/1 - I wouldn't put a penny on that if it was 4million/1

Viera or Klopp.

Guardiola seems an obsession and if the club aren't careful the obsession with him could create big problems

We need a young enthusiastic manager with some younger and better players.

United being only 2 points behind us at this stage should be a sackable offence on its own. As it turns out, I still think we will finish 10points ahead of them

Blue Hefner said:

Viera or Klopp.

Guardiola seems an obsession and if the club aren't careful the obsession with him could create big problems

United being only 2 points behind us at this stage should be a sackable offence on its own. As it turns out, I still think we will finish 10points ahead of them

Not a chance of Guardiola.
Not a chance of 10 points ahead either.

There are most bad performances to come from City, I have no doubt about it. Call me a pessimist if you will, but I'd fancy my predictions over yours!

out of that bunch i'd say Klopp is the only realistic chance, he's young 'ish' and i feel he's right for the job, he wont have any players demanding birthday cakes he just wouldnt put up with shit like that, having a bad time at Dortmund so easy to poach, ''go get him city''

FanchesterCity said:
Blue Hefner said:

Viera or Klopp.

Not a chance of Guardiola.
Not a chance of 10 points ahead either.

There are most bad performances to come from City, I have no doubt about it. Call me a pessimist if you will, but I'd fancy my predictions over yours!

I don't think we will get Guardiola

I do think we will finish 10points clear of United though - one way or another or results will improve. The players and manager pull their finger out or the manager will be out of the door by this time next week

We should beat West Brom, they will probably lose to L'pool(5points), we will give them their annual hiding on their own patch(8points) and they are bound to drop more points because they are shite

City are not shite, it's just that we are playing appallingly. Either the perfomances change or the manager changes, I think it's as simple as that. Burnley could be a wateshed moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.