Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

For me, if Manuel is to leave we have to be realistic and assess who out there plays our brand of football, and has the "holistic" approach our owners crave. Simeone is a wonderful manager, but we'd be destroying all of our hard work, the blueprint for our style would be monumentally different.

Klopp is the same, we play a fast possession based, his sides like to play on the break, again I don't think he'd be right. Ancelotti is hugely proven with the ability to adapt, but what worries me is his poor league record. He has only ever won three league titles, which is poor when you consider the club's he's been at.

Guardiola is the only one who fits he bill, Txiki said so not too long ago, If we appoint a new manager we leave ourselves open to missing out on him. I'd like to see Pellegrini given amother year but backed in the market with players who can actually play his high line, players who can press well, and also use the ball better than some of the others we have.

Mister Appointment said:
hilts said:
We could do this all night, lets accept you will always think you are right and i know that i am

That or you are desperate not look foolish

don't normally go in for this sort of stuff.

Haha!

Pep, 2016/17 season.

Mister Appointment said:
hilts said:
We could do this all night, lets accept you will always think you are right and i know that i am

don't normally go in for this sort of stuff, but fuck me you and Rob'Eh have been pwned by Damo so many times in the last few pages yet you still keep coming back for more. Back away with what remains of your dignity mate. There's times where simply being loud won't cut it, and arguing with Damo is one of those times.

Let's get this right. A few posters reckon Pellegrini's not doing such a great job. Damocles comes on here and says we are not qualified to comment. He then offers his opinion that PV might not be the answer thus begging the question has Damocles the right to comment on Vieira.

Damocles then twists himself into a linguistic black hole trying to show that somehow he'd been misquoted. Bollocks. It's a forum. Some rate the manager like yourself, others don't. We can all have our say without the pseudo intellectual nonsense Damocles was spouting.

MCFCHOWELL said:
shevtheblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no, Lewandowski was already a prolific striker in his Poznan days.
Fair enough, tip my hat to your greater knowledge there. Can't remember where I saw that, I think it was Eurosport. Regardless, I like Klopp.
You're talking about their RB Pisczek who used to be a striker in his Hertha Berlin days; Klopp converted him to a full back.
Possibly, i'm old and shit now :) However i do remember hearing he converted a midfielder to a striker (which was mentioned over clips of how Dortmunds season was going at the time) as they had a string of injuries. Of course, that could also mean that if this did happen it was due more to necessity rather than amazing coaching. But there's a reason that most players don't fair well after they leave Dortmund and imo it's Klopp.

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
hilts said:

don't normally go in for this sort of stuff, but fuck me you and Rob'Eh have been pwned by Damo so many times in the last few pages yet you still keep coming back for more. Back away with what remains of your dignity mate. There's times where simply being loud won't cut it, and arguing with Damo is one of those times.

Let's get this right. A few posters reckon Pellegrini's not doing such a great job. Damocles comes on here and says we are not qualified to comment. He then offers his opinion that PV might not be the answer thus begging the question has Damocles the right to comment on Vieira.

Damocles then twists himself into a linguistic black hole trying to show that somehow he'd been misquoted. Bollocks. It's a forum. Some rate the manager like yourself, others don't. We can all have our say without the pseudo intellectual nonsense Damocles was spouting.

He had you for breakfast. It wasn't even a fair fight and honestly I don't know why I commented cuz in hindsight there couldn't have been two more deserving recipients of the sword of Damocles than you and Hilts.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:

He had you for breakfast. It wasn't even a fair fight and honestly I don't know why I commented cuz in hindsight there couldn't have been two more deserving recipients of the sword of Damocles than you and Hilts.

Haha you accuse people of sarcasm, lack of intelligence and yet you and others on here naively ignore what's happening on the pitch. Can only mean you don't actually watch the games or don't understand football. If you Damocles Ray marvin and the rest who ignore the facts of what is happenning where it really matters on the pitch, and claim that is not the managers responsibility then you need help.

Pablo1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
hilts said:

don't normally go in for this sort of stuff.

Haha!

I snorted my morning coffee reading that one. Still hiccuping but it was a small price to pay.

bondsman said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:

Haha you accuse people of sarcasm, lack of intelligence and yet you and others on here naively ignore what's happening on the pitch. Can only mean you don't actually watch the games or don't understand football. If you Damocles Ray marvin and the rest who ignore the facts of what is happenning where it really matters on the pitch, and claim that is not the managers responsibility then you need help.

They backed the wrong horse mate, and unlike some other posters, they simply aren't big enough to admit that they called it wrong

All this after ridiculing those posters that have seen it coming all season

It's sheer arrogance, and its laughable :)

chris85mcfc said:
bondsman said:
Mister Appointment said:

They backed the wrong horse mate, and unlike some other posters, they simply aren't big enough to admit that they called it wrong

All this after ridiculing those posters that have seen it coming all season

It's sheer arrogance, and its laughable :)

Oh Chris, you're doing it again.

We didn't back any horse, we enjoy backing the manager of Manchester City, especially when he won a league and cup double and got us further in the CL than anyone else has ever done.

Seriously mate, it does you no favours coming out with such shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.