Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

uwe rosler 28 said:
We do need a new manager and a adaptable one in regards to different tactics! But even a very good manager like ancelotti/simone wouldn't have beaten barca over 2 legs with our team/squad we are a good 4/5 players short of being able to compete with the best in europe! So even with a new manager he needs being armed with the new players like kondogbia, pogba, de brunne, bale

Totally agree but could Ancelotti or Simeone sneak more than a point from two matches against Burnley with this team?

What do you guys think of Vincenzo Montella?

Lancet Fluke said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
We do need a new manager and a adaptable one in regards to different tactics! But even a very good manager like ancelotti/simone wouldn't have beaten barca over 2 legs with our team/squad we are a good 4/5 players short of being able to compete with the best in europe! So even with a new manager he needs being armed with the new players like kondogbia, pogba, de brunne, bale

Totally agree but could Ancelotti or Simeone sneak more than a point from two matches against Burnley with this team?

Yes definitely we do need a new manager but he needs supplying!

there is only one who suits our team the best and its frank the boer i think.
guardiola would be perfect but he stays at munich...maybe in the future...the sucessor of de boer..
frank de boer is a little tactical genius like pep. their tactics are almost the same or follow the same direction. play play play and play with as much as possible midfielders to dominate the game and keep the opposition of the ball. And immediately after they get the ball high aggressive pressing all overr the pitch. so this is the barca/ajax principle and this it the aim of txiki and soriano so he would fit pertfectly. 4-3-3 is also the system they want to play from youth up to senior team. Moreover he is a active managers who reacts on game situations and he understands what he is doing! first game vs psv this season he plays a lot midfielders to dominate but psv is too good so he switches his preferred tactic the secong leg against them to win at eindhoven 3:1 with counter attacking...so he switches hus tactis to the oppositon!and he raises his voice at the game not as pellegrinin who stays calm all the time...we need a bit more passion at least our players need it!

klopp also good manager but he is only high aggressive counter pressing...so not the game we want to go for the future. we want to dominate!

ancelotti good managers but he will stay and i don't like him that much...i can't imagine seeing him at the line for us.

diego simeone: as klopp high aggressive pressing and give the ball the opposition..let them make the game and then counter! is not our style we are and txiki looking for ..we want to be a europe force that dominates like barca and munich and i think thats the most attractive way i like it the mosz to see my team in possision all the time..would become furious if the others play with the ball...like diegk simeone and klopp tactics.

rodgers: he will stay...although he also plays the 4-3-3

Koeman: 4-3-3 but i think de boer is a bit better and i like him more. he fits better on the line for us than koeman

Benitez: oh no please! don't get him! dont like him...the worst case if he is appointed. no real tactic knowledge for me and noo! he doesnt fit!

So sign frank de boer please and in future pep may want to come to us when frank installed the game pep alsi wants to play! would be perfect!

fablue said:
Universidad de Chile said:
Not really sure of that at all...

I still think the true mistake was not to have DI MARIA fit in the final match against the germans. He would have made the difference in this game... :/

Not sure of what?
Both Higuain and Aguero told the media they were not fit during the WC.
So Sabella had to play Palacio
Na, I was taking about something different.

And.. No, I don´t really like Palacio, and I think, there was others wo were more able to suit that role than him.

PASTORE, Cavenaghy, Hernan Barcos, Tevez and Facundo Ferreyra to name a few...

sam-caddick said:
Ole in Argentina also linking Sabella to City apparently.

We would be better off keeping Pellegrini than appointing Sabella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.