Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

mad zab said:
If they do decide to replace Pelle at the end of the season, I get the feeling it will be Koeman.

Mainly because he has had a year in the PL which he has done well with limited resources, knows Txixi and looks to be able to adjust his tactics when required.

Koeman fills me with dread. His experiences at Valencia make Mancini's time at City look holistic.

@richaskam: Info from v well connected source in Italy suggests Carlo Ancelotti is making preparations for possible approach from City #mcfc

Kun Aguero said:
Sam, how do you know Sabella watches The Premiership?

He would have watched when scouting Kun and Zabba for Argentina, but he played in England in his playing days, albeit in the late 70's/ early 80's, but at least he knows the culture and what to expect.

It's interesting that Mansour wanted him at Al Jazira, maybe he has sounded him out.

Anthony_18 said:
@richaskam: Info from v well connected source in Italy suggests Carlo Ancelotti is making preparations for possible approach from City #mcfc
tumblr_mfndjq0do31rn0vh6o1_250.gif

Anthony_18 said:

That to me just sounds like he is sounding himself out for the job if he gets the sack at Madrid, it doesn't mean we will go for him.

I don't see Ancelotti at City, his Champions League record is immense and so is his overall cup record but he has failed in comparison when it comes to league titles and this season he has struggled motivating this Madrid side, I don't want us to go with calm manager after calm manager, sometimes players need a proper motivator to reach maximum potential.

I wouldn't say no at all though.

Anthony_18 said:

How do you "make preparations" for "a possible approach"?

Like checking his fax machine has paper in it and that?

City Watch @City_Watch · 26s 26 seconds ago
Telegraph: City could move for Ancelotti. Spanish chiefs not keen as he clashes with their Barca-style blueprint, but support in Abu Dhabi.

CAfneMFWoAAbwsu.jpg:large

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 26s 26 seconds ago
Telegraph: City could move for Ancelotti. Spanish chiefs not keen as he clashes with their Barca-style blueprint, but support in Abu Dhabi.

CAfneMFWoAAbwsu.jpg:large
Sticking with a manager simply because we can find no one else? Yikes. The players have quit. This club is in big trouble if we can't even find or attract a replacement.

City Watch @City_Watch · 19s 20 seconds ago
According to this Mail story, City want to wait for Pep. Simeone is not liked by City's board and Ancelotti stories created by his allies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.