Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Literally anybody who will implore us to press high up the pitch as a unit. Anybody. We look awesome whenever we sporadically do this for 10 minutes. We need a manager who demands it for 90 minutes every week.

I don't think the squad is strong enough to be honest their fitness levels look crap

How is that manager for Valencia, Espirito Santo?

He has them third, 4 points behind Madrid. Anyone watch them in La Liga?

Blue Haze said:
How is that manager for Valencia, Espirito Santo?

He has them third, 4 points behind Madrid. Anyone watch them in La Liga?
He's done a terrific job there, they work like beavers. He did a great job at Rio Ave, but got the job at Valencia through his connections to Jorge Mendes, so I doubt he's going anywhere anytime soon, as Mendes and Valencia's owner are thick as thieves as the moment.

Koeman will be our next manager.

In my meaningless opinion, as it stands Pellegrini should be given until his contracts expiry, and then we look for another boss. The club would then probably contact Guardiola.

If he declines however, I would be in favour of another manager like Klopp, Tuchel, De Boer, Koeman or even Vieira. The reason being that even if Pellegrini has a brilliant season next year, the management may become stale (didn't Soriano touch upon this in a interview a year or two back) and also another factor would be Pellegrini's age.

I don't think that Pellegrini is the right man to take us to the next level, but there really isn't anyone available this year, unless Klopp is tempted or Tuchel has sorted out his situation with Mainz, presuming that hasn't been resolved already.

spanishblue said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Literally anybody who will implore us to press high up the pitch as a unit. Anybody. We look awesome whenever we sporadically do this for 10 minutes. We need a manager who demands it for 90 minutes every week.

I don't think the squad is strong enough to be honest their fitness levels look crap
Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Kompany, Mangala, Aguero, Zabaleta, Silva, Milner could all do that if that's how we wanted to play.

Looks like it's up to Carlo to make it far in the CL now as both La Liga and CDR appear to have slipped away for Real. Wouldn't be surprised to see him here soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.