Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: If Not Manuel Pellegrini then who?

FantasyIreland said:
Benitez according to the Star.

Mind you....they're also claiming Mancini will donate 45m for Jovetic,Kolarov and Yaya.

Always liked that Bobby :-)

Seems inevitable he will be gone. Pooch if Viera. Both will be good for youth players, especially Viera since he knows them.

If our 'top' target isn't available this summer then I wouldn't be against Rafa on an interim role for a season. Better than sticking around with Pellegrini for another year until Pep (supposedly) becomes available.

mansour's tow ropes said:
If our 'top' target isn't available this summer then I wouldn't be against Rafa on an interim role for a season. Better than sticking around with Pellegrini for another year until Pep (supposedly) becomes available.

If Pellers absolutely has to go at the end of the year, and I don't think we're at that point yet, then I wouldn't mind Rafa getting the job. Vieira with a full year and not just 9 games is certainly an option as we can bail out mid season if he hits disaster and still have time to recover. Wouldn't mind De Boer here or even Rodgers if others fall through. I still think Klopp is our best option personally if we decide not to go with Vieira.

Damocles said:

If Pellers absolutely has to go at the end of the year, and I don't think we're at that point yet, then I wouldn't mind Rafa getting the job. Vieira with a full year and not just 9 games is certainly an option as we can bail out mid season if he hits disaster and still have time to recover. Wouldn't mind De Boer here or even Rodgers if others fall through. I still think Klopp is our best option personally if we decide not to go with Vieira.

this would be especially appealing if he could bring the only two world class players remaining at dortmund with him

I'd be a better fucking option. Sorry but the buck has to stop with the manager. I think it's clear he soothed troubled waters this year but now they look disinterested. I would be booting every last one of them up the arse. They say Chelsea are the image of the snidey shit, we are the image of our manager now. Emotionless and dull.

Damocles said:

Agree with all of that

Damocles said:

What point do we have to reach before you get those splinters off your bottom and realise that the manager has to go, followed by the dof and a fair few of the players as well, this team as we know it are gone, it's over, the sooner our owners realise this the better

We have had a good few years, probably should have done better, could have been one of the great teams but still won more than we would have ever thought as city fans, time to move on, no point in wasting anymore time

Only the deluded or those who couldn't bear to be proved wrong will not admit this

hilts said:
Damocles said:

What point do we have to reach before you get those splinters off your bottom and realise that the manager has to go, followed by the dof and a fair few of the players as well, this team as we know it are gone, it's over, the sooner our owners realise this the better

We have had a good few years, probably should have done better, could have been one of the great teams but still won more than we would have ever thought as city fans, time to move on, no point in wasting anymore time

Only the deluded or those who couldn't bear to be proved wrong will not admit this

I don't believe that sacking half of the footballing staff at the club because we've had a poor half season is really the way to go.

As I said earlier on, for the sacking of the manager to be even an option we'd have to literally be fighting for fourth/fifth with a danger that we'll drop out. Not sat in second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.